How do I become XPER level 2?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• 1.) Answer questions.
    2.) Or if you want to go faster, connect your facebook and social media stuff to here.
    3.) Ask questions, choose MHOs.
    4.) Write a decent myTake. Have it get promoted.

------
    On a side note, I saw you asked a question asking if there were any 16 to 18 year old girls on here. I don't know exactly what your motivation is to become xper 2, but I'll say it anyway: If you plan to message girls in an uhh obviously overly flirty/strong way (aka sending dick pics or whatnot), most girls are pretty annoyed and immune to them. I'm just throwing that out there just in case. It isn't worth it if that is your only goal in becoming xper 2. :)

If you need to ask for advice and you are afraid of being linked to it somehow, you can always ask a question anonymously.

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 6

• Look at the xper tab at http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/xper
    By completing all the sign up stuff and uploading a custom avatar, etc. you can actually be well on your way to level 2 the first day.

• Quickest way is link with your facebook and google plus accounts 100 pts each - Other than that just be active - Shouldn't take more than a couple of days.

• Post, post, post!!! Get MHOs, ask questions!! Then post, post, post!!! You'll sure be more than a level 2.

• You have to get BLOCKED by six people.

• Just... say some stuff. Blah blah blah. There, see? Xper.

• Send nudes to the nearest moderator you can find.