Why did you choose your username and what does it mean?

Ad quid orator is Latin for speaker of the unsaid. I used a squid in my avatar because "quid" sounded like "squid"

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• It's an username I use for almost all sites since I was 14. I made my first unofficial email id when I was like 12 or 13 and I wanted it to be dudegreat@yahoo. com but that was already taken so it was suggested by the site that I use dudegrt instead. I liked it and started using it almost everywhere, and the username dudegrt has stuck with me since.
    oh and I had an account here before named dudegrt which I deactivated, and when I joined again I had to change it so I added 09 to it since I was born on 09-09-91 :D

What Girls Said 20

• It's the surname of one of my favourite characters, Cosette Fauchelevent (and one of the surnames of Jean Valjean, who I also love <3 ) and she's a character I'd quite like to be like, so I figured why not :P

• ***Apple24** it mean I have 🍎🍎🍎🍎
    🍎🍎🍎🍎
    🍎🍎🍎🍎
    🍎🍎🍎🍎
    🍎🍎🍎🍎
    🍎🍎🍎🍎
    😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😆😆😎😎😎😎!

• It just reminded me of this : An apple a day keeps the doctor away, but if the doctor is cute, forget the fruit :p I have no idea WHY it reminded me of this xD

• My username is a song by Peter Gabriel called "Red Rain" and it was my favorite song at that time. It still is one of my favourite songs in the world :)

• It's from a song by Florence and the Machine :) :)

• It's pattern of my name and my personality. I thought it sounded cool so yeah.

• I think I'm pretty empathetic, and I'm a lady, so... there you go. xD I'm pretty simple.

• Bellegirl is my daughter, both from her name and because she's so beautiful. 21 is my favorite number.

• The laziest one ever. Just combined "ms" (miss) and my initials (but minus the middle name's)

• One of my favorite songs by my favorite singer.

• One of my most favorite quotes from a movie.

• I have hairy knees. Not much to explain lol

• Because I'm a trekkie and a Disney geek too. Elsa is the coolest Disney character because she can fire ice from her fingers.

• My name is Lada, and I love chocolate ;)

• well it's mememellow because often times when my friends take stolen pictures of me it looks like a meme and mellow because it sounds sweet and like a marshmallow

• i'm a legend

• Because chinchillas are cute :)

• I used my username because I always think thoroughly through a response before I type and submit. I am truly a thinker, maybe too much so.

• My name initials and birthdate

• Jessicoco is my nickname. Not sure why I added an a at the end.

• Well. I'm a princess 😂 And I like butterscotch 💁🏽

What Guys Said 23

• I'm resonant and as an electronics student, I have a thing for resonance. Their plots look sexy!!

upload.wikimedia.org/.../Resonance.PNG

• I made mine so that it would be neutral (as in not say much about me) but would still indicate my presence here. So it doesn't say anything about me and yet it does at the same time.
    Ingeniously stupid lol

• means nothing (as far as I know), came out of my head. was thinking about a name for a new WoW character... and that's what I ended up with. it's possible that I god inspired by another word and just switched out some chars but I don't know anymore.

but I was playing with Germans, so most people here pronounce it wrong. it's You-mix... but doesn't really matter, the other sounds good too lol

• I've always thought it was pronounced that way. I like it.

• I was actually referring to what people pronounced it as, since you said they pronounce it wrongly lol I understand that part, and I'm thinking if we're both on the same channel about this. 😂

• @mskay hahaha I failed xD
      well, those I've heard here usually say it like the second option :)

• I think mine's pretty self explanitory.
    Pragmatism- A philosophy of valuing the functional and rejecting the impractical.
    Romanticism- Valuing the aesthetic.
    Everyone has to find a ballance between them.

• It's my real name and the first letters of my middle name and surname. Nothing special.

• M├írtainn is the Gaelic form of my first name and since I study Celtic Studies it's a bit of a synonym for me.

• Mine is so boring - KDA are letters from my name and 20 is part of zip code.

• No idea, they assigned it to me No idea what any of it means. Hahaha. Just kidding. Read it, what ya think? Some of my favorite things to do. Hahaha

• I wasn't serious when I joined g@g it was for a question that I had so I thought I probably would never return so I picked the most " meat head" name I could think of at that moment

• I'm in corporate consulting by profession and this is my 2nd account lol RIP @consultant

• Thomas J Jefferson. I was called like that by my friend because I had good (politician) speaking skills when I was in shit in high school lol

I have no idea how that J got there, sounded good I guess

• IM AN EPIC MEME LE TROLL EKE DEE KEK 9GAG IS BAE!!!1112one

I don't have autism, I don't go on 9gag.

• I'm that British lad.

• Curtis is my name and Damn the person who stole that username.

• My name with a bunch of numbers. I know I'm pretty creative.

• it's an actor/director of the worst movie ever created. look up the trailer for the room.

• i like watermelon

• www.urbandictionary.com/define.php

kudos to whoever defined this ;p wow 2005 haha

• I like to think I have some class and when I'm in a suit and tie I feel smexy!

• it is a nickname for silly person
    because i tend to say stupid things more than most people..( i think)

• I live in the desert.

• i am always in an angry state and i like bananas there you go ! : D

• Big daddy and slim, it should be funny but ended up embarrassing xD