Why are most questions on gag based on sex?

Are these people really that uninteresting or unoriginal that it's all they're capable of coming up with?

Most Helpful Girl

• The people asking them don't have much of a fulfilling livelihood, so they find solace in an act that gives temporary relief/pleasure before returning to the reality that they have a dead end life... was that too harsh?

• No, not at all. It was like you read my mind and typed up all my thoughts. This comment was very much needed. Thank you. xD

What Guys Said 17

• Yes it has got to the stage where I rarely use the feed and concentrate on the non sexual topics which allows a clearer run at questions without constantly reading smut.

• Perhaps its just the topics you are following, if you don't like a lot of sex questions don't follow the sexual health/behavior/education topics, and follow more topics like relationships and society and culture.

• Yeah a girl suggested that. I've never updated what I followed after creating this account so it very well may be time to. Thanks for the advice! :]

• Because this is a question site based on relationships and sex questions.

If you want to see more intelligent discussions then go on reddit. I'm not saying it's a hotspot for great debaters and philosophers but it's better than this shite.

• I am not sure, I think most people find the topic of sex very interesting and they want to know certain things about "sex", they need help to clear their mind. I think most people here will be like that. Of course some people won't like it, they will never ask any questions or talk about it, exceptions are there everywhere.

• Because Sex ED is no longer properly taught by parents or schools. It's taught by porn on the internet.

• because balls

• Online let's you talk about things easily you wouldn't otherwise. It'd be weird to just walk to a bunch of strangers and ask them about their sexual preferences lol

• Food is talked about a lot as well! I like food

• Looks like it's full of horny teens and dirty old men.

• Because that's what people don't discuss in the real world and therefore require advice with.

• Sex is life!

• hey, hey, hey now lets not toss around harsh words. sex sells so if you want a lot of chatter on your questions, ask about sex :P plus we don't all have that friend IRL that we can talk about sex with, so gag is our sexy perverted friend that we can talk about these things with :P

• It's called GirlsAskGuys :)

When I came here, I thought all questions were about sex and romance.

Also, sex is fairly interesting, I'd say.

• I thought it was about relationship based questions. Like actual curiosity pertaining to the mind and soul of another person, not their peepee's and vag's.

• Lmbo, yeah you got it! :D

• That is why GAG exists and is distinct from other sites.

• because people here do not get enough sex lol.

• Hey I don't know, I remember a girl asking about her 26 sex partners being a bad thing or not.

• she is most likely lying. That is more rare than you think. especially if she is young. I am 28 and have had 7 partners.

• Who lies about that? xD Lol, I don't understand people's need to make themselves seem like something they're not. Like just be happy with yourself. :D

• I wouldn't mind if it ranged outside of the most absolute ridiculous questions about sex ever...

Do guys Like bj's ( for the 100th time)
    do guys like girls that give bjs (part 60)
    do girls like to give bjs ( part 90)
    do guys cum from bjs ( kill me pls)
    Do girls fake orgasms (my gawd)

This shit is mind blowing how sad this is.

Not even reasonable questions my god.

I stick around for the few questions that pop up that actually cause for stimulating opinions and good back and forth.

• Lol yes!!! Besides the sexual ones with the obvious answers, how about: "He said he likes me, what does this mean?" Those questions are killer. xD

• Omg Rigghhhhhttt!!! And these older people say the future is doomed but need advice for the obvious lmao.

Like is that Steve carell typing from the 40yr old virgin because I can't believe they just ask that Lolol

• :D :D :D this conversation is gold lol!

• This sites really tends to focus on relationship and intimacy. Friendship, family, dating and the most common thing on people's mind regarding relationship intimacy. Nice Sex.

What Girls Said 10

• That's the whole fucking point of this website. To get sexual advice from the perspective of the opposite sex.

• That's basically what most people only care about. It's one of those topics where a lot of people will answer.

from the time I joined gag I know what subjects people will actually answer and which ones they won't give a flying fuck about.

• I have no clue.

• that annoyed me so much that i blocked all questions that fall under the sex, sexual behavior questions now i rarely see them.

• Lol I might have to follow in your footsteps. I think the first 11 questions in my feed were all sex-based.

• i think it has to do with the fact that so many people on the internet are sexually frustrated it was really easy just go under topics that is on the top blue bar buttons and block whatever you want.

• Gag gives you the questions you respond to. If you do not respond to sexual questions - your filter will show less questions about sex. Same if you respond to people in a certain age range you will get more questions within that age range.

• Hey, there is someone not talking about sex over here!!! Quick, lets make it about sex!!!

• People just can't control their raging hormones. 😄

• Hormones! People are horny af.

• that what a lot a females and males have questions about. especially teens and this generation.

• Possibly. My questions aren't sexual related and I only get a handful of responses. Most are really good responses, from both men and women so that's why I stick around. I just scroll down on the same repetitive sex questions.