Girls, I am an anonymous user asking for extremely specific things about your body/clothing while I may or may not be touching myself. Up for it?

Anybody esle get creeped out by "questions like that?"

0|0
20|10

Most Helpful Girl

• i kinda wanna bathe just readin that

3|1
    0|0
    • Glad I am not the only one. I guess the good thing about being a guy is that I don't have perverts creeping on me too frequently.

• Show All
    • I did get a girl on here asking for a picture of my dick... my girlfriend and I got a pretty good laugh out of it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes - Often those questions read like chapter one of the book "I have just discovered masturbation and how to use the internet in the same week " written by Male Anon aged 13 and 3/4.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

• 😂😂😂

Omg yes, I fucking hate those dudes. They don't even realize how obvious it is that they're just looking for some fap material. Pathetic.

2|2
    0|0
    • Right? I just don't think I can justify flagging them.

• It's so gross! And then GaG won't take the questions down unless they're REALLY bad :/

2|1
    0|0
    • not as bad as some of the posts I have seen on here but yeah, still pretty bad.

• I am so naive and fell for this once. I didn't realize until much later what had happened and was really embarrassed. x'D Oops.

1|1
    0|0
    • awww. I am sorry. looks like some girl on the post I was making fun of went for it too

• Haha, you live and you learn I guess. :P Glad we can poke fun at it.

• a good outlook to have, no doubt.

• I find them really pathetic and hilarious at the same time. Just answered one and I offered the poor soul a water bottle lol.

0|2
    0|0
    • Ha! that is good, I would try something like that but they are usual girl only questions.

• Show All
    • or a good cold shower.

• Amen to that lmao!

• No. I don't get creeped out. I laugh and usually give kudos to the person doing it. I would give them more if they weren't ANonymous.

0|2
    2|0
  • yes theyre annoying af. -.-

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I am creeped out by this!

0|1
    0|0
  • Yup and those questions are extremely pathetic.

0|1
    0|0
  • Totally creepy

1|1
    0|0
  • Oh, that's extremely annoying and pathetic. It's obvious that user is just looking to get off.

0|1
    0|0
    • And yet some girls still go for it... or guys with a "girl" profile which makes it pretty funny in my mind.

• Well, there will always be outliers that don't follow the norm, haha.

• That's why I usually respond with "pantaloons"

1|1
    0|0
  • Laugh out loud.

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol. No I'm not creeped out buy it but it is funny cause many are creeped out from it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes those questions are creepy asf

0|1
    0|0
  • To be honest, I usually feel bad for them.

0|1
    0|0
    • That is sweet. its like "aww poor little guy doesn't know how to talk to people so he has to resort to being a pervert."

• Are u actually asking or just want to know what girls think of those questions?

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah, what do people think of them? and why would anyone actually ask them?

• I would be brutally honest. Some people need different things to masterbate I guess.

• aww you would help the poor guy out? That is actually kind of sweet.

• never seen any question like that but yes definitely creepy.

0|1
    0|0
  • Omg 😂😂😂😂

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, and I don't answer them and if I ever do, I answer it in a way that doesn't give the pleasure he or she wants.

0|1
    0|0
    • to bad you can't just flag questions for being dumb.

What Guys Said 9