If GaG did a notification if a asker down votes you would you be mad?

I would be a little upset but not really mad. Just annoyed.

• Yes!
  • A Little.
  • No.
  • Just Annoyed.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope. I like this site because people on here make me laugh, and amaze me with their crazy ideas. And yes, sometimes the trolls and their stupidity crack me up. It's fun connecting with people. If they disagree with me, I am fine with that. Hate me, judge me, disagree or argue with me? B! tch and complain about my views? No problem. You don't have to like me, and you don't have to agree with me. I still enjoy chatting with you, regardless.

What Guys Said 9

• I want them to add the option for us to see who votes us, just don't notify us, or give us the option to turn on and off the notifications.

• Kinda would ruin the anonymous voting aspect.

• I actually think it would be fair - You need to see the up and down votes you are getting to see how your opinions are being received and do they need to be improved if your aim is to be that type of Gagger.

• just really annoyed

• no, I'd just deactivate it like the upvote one..

• You can deactivate that feature?

• @Esplorare yes in the settings where you can also set your profile private. They added it some time ago because many people were complaining

• It depends for what the circumstance was.

• if you want people to respond to negativity.. sure.

• I will be little mad, But not mad mad.

• I wouldn't care as I don't really pay my votes any attention.

What Girls Said 11

• Im not bothered when I get down voted but I'd be annoyed if I got notified of it just because I'm lazy and don't want to click on it to make the notification go away.

• Just Annoyed!
    I don't need to know! I probably of a house full of down votes! hahah

• Maybe a little bit if I made a good comment
    If I said something stupid I wouldn't care lol

But what would bother me, wouldn't be the downvote itself, the notification would kill me, I hate having many notifications and not having many... I can't even understand myself lol oh well

• LOL It would just turn into a way to piss people off. I don't believe the people who say they'd be chill at all.

• I wouldn't give a shit, they don't approve my opinion whoopity doo

• I don't care, my notifications for that are turned off anyways.

• That would annoy me so much! ^^

• Not at all, in fact, it would be interesting 😈 Even better if we could see who the users are that downvote us

• It's not necessary. I wouldn't be mad. I'd just choose not to get those notifications like I've done for the upvotes.

• I wouldn't even care it doesn't matter to me. Big whoop.

• I wouldn't be mad, just slightly annoyed unless of course there was a way to turn it off (like I did with asker upvoting).