Do you respect all the users here?

For me yeah i do but sometimes ๐Ÿ˜• well who knows ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ What about you?๐Ÿ˜…
p. s be honest ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• I do respect people here 😊
  • I disrespect people here 😤
  • I respect people here sometimes 😕
    Vote C
  • I'm a robot 😁
    Vote D

1733

Most Helpful Guy

• I give everyone here just like every other person I encounter in person basic respect.
    Whether they lose it or gain more depends on their actions.

Most Helpful Girl

• I Respect All The Users and All my Fellow followers and and Following who are Friends.
    However, there have been times when I push a button that day to make a stray go away because they are Not returning the Respect and are Instead Disrespectful.
    I believe that everyone Here, @MissHope has a right to His or Her Opinion and that everyone's Right to speak should be Respected.
    Good luck. xx

• Thank you, @MissHope for the upvote. xxoo

• Awwww thanks to you too ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ

• Awww, so sweet.:)) xxoo

Sponsored

What Guys Said 32

• I'm a robot

media.giphy.com/media/4iFPrvDb2BDY4/giphy.gif

That respects all except obvious trolls.

• I respect everyone who tries to truly contribute to the site with answers, opinions and advice

I do not appreciate the people who troll the site, say inflammatory things just to get a rise, or those who mock and try to tear people down needlessly

• i don't know about all, but there are a handful who impress me with their knowledge and/or sense of humor.

• I respect all the users here.

media.giphy.com/media/Ic97mPViHEG5O/giphy.gif

• it depends on the question. if it's really stupid, i just try to be extremely sarcastic. the only time i start being disrespectful is when people ask questions and get me when i give an answer they don't want to hear... like why ask it if you're just gonna get mad if you ask for my opinion?

• Meh dont care too much... but there's one thing i may not like

Is users trying to be politically correct. Other than that, everything is cool

• I respect the vast majority of people here, some more than others but they all get it.
    but as everywhere else in the world too there are trolls and idiots on this site which simply don't deserve it and which are not worth my time. I always try to be nice, but I won't waste any time on them...

• I'm an idiot ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜

• replace idiot with asshole if that makes it better ;)

• ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŒธ awwwww ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

• I respect those who don't disrespect with their opinions.

• I respect most people here but it would be a definite overstatement to say everyone - I answered an earlier question in which I said I respect the people who respect themselves and others.

• I respect everyone until they give a reason not to.
    If they're generally an unpleasant person then they have my dislike. People on here are cool af. Ngl, this is the best community on the internet in my opinion. โค
    You're all awesome! :')

• No, I don't lol

It's hard to respect bitches and douchebags. Not all are mean, but some, well, they use have to be judged!

• not everybody on here is able to discuss topics in a respectfull manner. respect depends on reciprocity. you get my respect to begin with but if you don´t give it back, then i´ll stop giving.

• I don't think that anyone can say that they fully respect everyone on a site, there are bound to be some sicko's out there

• I don't respect anyone here.

• Of course, you pay respect to every one for when you disrespect others, you disrespect yourself

• Usually sometimes I tease people.

• I just speak my mind. I know I've probably pissed a lot of people off.

• Bollocks to that.

• I am Mr. Roboto 😎😎😎😎

• Respect is earned, not given.

• if they respect me, I respect them

• most seem immature and girls are obviously here just to here compliments.

• Some people can't be taken seriously.

• I respect you but you need to die 😁😁

• "i think girls take on more germs like stds then men because the women is letting someone in her body"

I disrespected the guy that said this and most people that say these kinds of dumb shit...

• I respect everyone here ^^, just hope they respect me!

• I do respect them
    But you the most <3 <3

• Yeah I do.. even the pricks...

• I usually respect them but you have to earn the respect !

• I don't disrespect all the users.
    Lol
    Well i hardly know a few and respect a few out of them.😂

• More from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 16