Do you respect all the users here?

For me yeah i do but sometimes πŸ˜• well who knows πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ What about you?πŸ˜…
p. s be honest πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

• I do respect people here 😊
  • I disrespect people here 😀
  • I respect people here sometimes πŸ˜•
  • I'm a robot 😁

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I Respect All The Users and All my Fellow followers and and Following who are Friends.
    However, there have been times when I push a button that day to make a stray go away because they are Not returning the Respect and are Instead Disrespectful.
    I believe that everyone Here, @MissHope has a right to His or Her Opinion and that everyone's Right to speak should be Respected.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 32

• I'm a robot

media.giphy.com/media/4iFPrvDb2BDY4/giphy.gif

That respects all except obvious trolls.

• I respect everyone who tries to truly contribute to the site with answers, opinions and advice

I do not appreciate the people who troll the site, say inflammatory things just to get a rise, or those who mock and try to tear people down needlessly

• i don't know about all, but there are a handful who impress me with their knowledge and/or sense of humor.

• I respect all the users here.

media.giphy.com/media/Ic97mPViHEG5O/giphy.gif

• I respect those who don't disrespect with their opinions.

• it depends on the question. if it's really stupid, i just try to be extremely sarcastic. the only time i start being disrespectful is when people ask questions and get me when i give an answer they don't want to hear... like why ask it if you're just gonna get mad if you ask for my opinion?

• I respect most people here but it would be a definite overstatement to say everyone - I answered an earlier question in which I said I respect the people who respect themselves and others.

• I respect the vast majority of people here, some more than others but they all get it.
    but as everywhere else in the world too there are trolls and idiots on this site which simply don't deserve it and which are not worth my time. I always try to be nice, but I won't waste any time on them...

• Meh dont care too much... but there's one thing i may not like

Is users trying to be politically correct. Other than that, everything is cool

• I respect everyone until they give a reason not to.
    If they're generally an unpleasant person then they have my dislike. People on here are cool af. Ngl, this is the best community on the internet in my opinion. ❤
    You're all awesome! :')

• not everybody on here is able to discuss topics in a respectfull manner. respect depends on reciprocity. you get my respect to begin with but if you donΒ΄t give it back, then iΒ΄ll stop giving.

• No, I don't lol

It's hard to respect bitches and douchebags. Not all are mean, but some, well, they use have to be judged!

• I don't think that anyone can say that they fully respect everyone on a site, there are bound to be some sicko's out there

• I don't respect anyone here.

• Of course, you pay respect to every one for when you disrespect others, you disrespect yourself

• Usually sometimes I tease people.

• Bollocks to that.

• I just speak my mind. I know I've probably pissed a lot of people off.

• I respect everyone here ^^, just hope they respect me!

• I am Mr. Roboto 😎😎😎😎

• Some people can't be taken seriously.

• I respect you but you need to die 😁😁

• Respect is earned, not given.

• if they respect me, I respect them

• most seem immature and girls are obviously here just to here compliments.

• I do respect them
    But you the most <3 <3

• I usually respect them but you have to earn the respect !

• "i think girls take on more germs like stds then men because the women is letting someone in her body"

I disrespected the guy that said this and most people that say these kinds of dumb shit...

• Yeah I do.. even the pricks...

• I don't disrespect all the users.
    Lol
    Well i hardly know a few and respect a few out of them.😂

• More from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 16