What will usernames be like ten years from now?

Since we can't reuse old usernames, and more people are joining every day, do you think all the new users will eventually just have to pick random usernames that don't reflect their personalities at all?

Is GaG going to be flooded with "jr74392kbh" kinda people? And anyone with actual words for their username will be a revered GaGan elder?

I'm so bored right now.

0|0
3|4

Most Helpful Guy

• xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~******************************************************************************* SALLY *******************************************************************************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Usernames will no longer be needed as we will all have our fingerprint to log into GaG which will be linked to an individual code, we won't even need to remember that code as we only need our fingerprint to log in☝️

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I think it will stay the same as it is now - A mix of people who thought about their name and others like me who just picked their name/initials plus numbers.

0|0
    0|0
  • 'I'm so bored right now"

me too 😩

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll be named as "theboobguy" 😁

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• No man, I doubt that. They'll just add random characters or numbers 😂 Example: HairyKnees97, HairyKneessss, HairyKneesXOX, HairyKneesLOL

1|0
    0|0
  • -__xXUsername1234567890Xx__-

Just need to add more numbers and stuff.

0|0
    0|0