Do most people just troll on this site?

Cuz I have very legit questions that no one takes that seriously.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• They are few in number, but troll frequently. They usually have friends who are trolls as well, so when they all descend it can seem like there are a lot more than there really are.

What Girls Said 13

• What? All you asked was if there was anything wrong with your face. We said no. Are you looking for an in depth review or something? Are you just trying to boost your ego?

• I asked what is unattractive with my face.
      Asking if there's anything wrong with my face is a completely different question.
      Don't put words into my mouth.

• Not trying to be charming here.
      It's just a question.

• Oh, so you just message people and don't read their replies, then claim that no one takes questions seriously? I see.

• Yes most people do!

• I try answer questions seriously but there are very few genuine questions. I haven't seen yours so can't say sorry

• Most of us don't troll but we do have a lot who like to

• Questions pop into my head that I want to ask but reality would think Im way to kinky so I ask them here. Try to answer questions to the best of my knowledge and experience and have fun too meeting and talking with people.

• There are trolls here, but they don't make up the majority. I've never seen a question from you tho...

• Asking again and again the same question to a small community will not give you the answer you seek. Try searching for a different website with more viewers.

• I troll unintentionally

• Yes and No. You come across genuine people who take the time giving out helpful answers, other times people on here come to give shit to people because they are that bored. It's not hard to figure out who is who on here

• Some do most don't.

• I ain't gonna lie I haven't done it but I should try it out if people do it often it most feel pretty good

• First of all I have to say that you are very handsome. Second I wouldn't troll and don't see many who do it either as some questions need to be taken seriously. So no , no trolling

• Sometimes I troll. I can't help it 🤓

What Guys Said 8

• I am not sure, but yes trolls are there everywhere.

• I am no master here, but with sites like this you have to be watchful of when you post a question, at least until you gain some popularity. Most people gravitate toward more interesting topics and if you post during an active time when questions are piling in, less interesting questions get pushed out of sight.

• I think there are several types of GaG users so you will probably get a mixed bag of interaction when you engage on GaG - It takes a bit of time to get used to it but then you find yourself paying attention to the ones you appreciate and ignore those who are taking away from your experience on site.

• Well, limiting questions to only one sex tends to attract half as much maximum attention, as such it appears less times on the feed, and is easily "forgotten" per say.

This is part of the reason why I never limit my questions to one sex only. Another is that I don't really like limiting based on sex in the first place.

• GAG has its trolls every now and then, but it isn't as bad as Yahoo Answers, in my opinion.

• Most of the time, people give such idiotic answers it seems like it's a troll.

• I've only got genuine responses so far.

• I wouldn't know about that