I wish to write a mytake. Send me some topic ideas?

So by now, it's commom knowledge that I give the best advice on this site, bar none. And since I'm so fucking chock-full of wisdom, I've decided to write a mytake.

So, fellow Gagonians, what are some topics that y'all would like to see covered in a mytake by yours truly?

Most Helpful Girl

• You're not qualified to write something that lengthy, you suck too much wang.

Oh, do that, write one about how to suck wang properly, you pro. 👍🏻😊

Most Helpful Guy

• Stuff your good at, or give good advice about, could be anything, sex, cooking, life, the do's and don't (s) of college or why you should or shouldn't go, beards, and the different kinds of styles and why you should or shouldn't grow one all kinds of stuff.

What Girls Said 7

What Guys Said 10

• encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images

A picture tells a thousand words so I think this explains what I want you to talk about.

• Write about the big black Kimbo Slice Beard that you have

• Write a take on how gag could do without myTakes.

• how to maintain a full, healthy and attractive beard

• Write one up on the beard bro

• Why we should/shouldn't bring ancient mammals back

• Why guys can't get the woman of their dreams? What's the solution? Something like that

• Write a myTake on writing myTakes

• How feminism is ruining society.

• A mytake should be what you want it to be.

• Eh. I see it more as you grab a topic, then give your take on that topic.

• They now have a suspension system where they will withhold your account for a while. Have they always done that?

• I remember when they would just give you a bunch of warnings, but now it seems instead of warnings they just go ahead and freeze your account.