If there was a GaG meet-up or 'GaG Con' would you go?

Let's say @GaG pays for all your expenses for a trip to say... LA. Where everyone from this site is invited.. would you go?

I would. I would get smashed with @BertMacklinFBI 🍻

Who would you chill with?
I would love to meet so many people on here, you're all chill af. ❤

• Count me in!
  • No thanks 😔
@Homicidal_Queen

I come back from eating and I have 69 notifications 😉😂

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 32

What Guys Said 38

• If this site didn't have the ANON feature and or forced us to wear verified "usernames" on our chests I'd "GO". But currently "NAW" don't see the point in it. Since I wouldn't know who's who and If I don't know who I'm hanging up I'm gone LOL

http://oi63.tinypic.com/2vnnt5i.jpg and I guess I'd chill with anybody who wanted to chill with me (if I did go)

• chests while there*

But currently "NAW" since wouldn't see the point of it. Ya know because I wouldn't know who's who and If I don't know who I'm hanging up I'm gone (or not showing up) LOL *

• lol I asked this question a year ago and everyone was like Fuuuuuuuck that. Now they seem to like it, cool:)

• What do you mean "if". Didn't they tell you about the one about a month ago?

• Yes, then ditch it with my inner circle of gag friends to Laguna Beach 😎 Beach partyyyyyy!!

• Have you ever eaten at Nick's Laguna Beach? Great food, man.

• I'm not in your inner circle but I'm coming anyways!!! Lol. y'all get ready to do some serious partying 😜

• @Kris85 hahaha yeah totally!!! you're SO invited!!

• Only if there's free food

• fuckin' chillin bruh. we gon' get wasted.

• If they're paying, I don't see why not. I get the feeling that I'd end up standing in the corner watching everyone else get drunk and having fun (and unfortunately something more than fun by the look of the comments), but I'm cool with that. Standing in the corner is it's own type of fun :)

• If it was close enough to me sure! It'd be fun to get drunk with all of yall!

We used to talk about it, but we were talking about all going on a cruise.

• All paid for? of course!

But really, I think it it would be a hysterical meeting of some very introverted people, but I would enjoy it all the more for that.

• Honestly? No. LOL

There's several people here that it'd be way cool with chat with and meet, but I'm not dealing with all the crazies.

• Sure that sounds cool. I'd probably kick it with a few people and it sounds like a place I could get laid if I drank enough lol

Kidding about the drinking and the laid part haha

• I don't know, let's see. I might and I might not, that depends.

• Oh I dunno, I'd probably stick around in the corner and eat the food.

• Depends on who is going there are some people I'd like to meet and will there be an open bar?

• I think your nice I would stop by and say hello 😊

• i see. well i was actually just going there.
      yo bartender! ... i'll have a white russian. 😏

• @justbanANNAz and I'll have an classic old fashioned and I hope you don;t mind I was about to light some black Russian tobacco ;)

• Yeah I would probably go - I have found that I am lot more "Online Confident" of late.

• Sure, I would like to go with @maskofinsanity

• possibly, but I'd prefer if it was moved to the east coast :p

• Yeah, I'd be there.

• That depends on my financial situation, and time, but I would like to meet up with...

@Jxpxtxr
    @Princessofpersia
    @sherbearee
    @Hans222

I would also like to meet up with some former members, and try to know more about the existing members so yeah.

• Count me in!

I'd be so excited to meet my GAG friends! And enemies!

• No thanks. It would be a buck of awkward silence from a lot of awkward people followed by an argument on who should ask who to dance. Maybe a couple of fisticuffs.

• Yes I would love to do it. The only thing is I would want it closer from Los Angeles to where I live. Maybe a city like Atlanta or Charlotte, but if they are paying for it then I will go to LA.

• I'd like to get at these 6/10 caked up sloots also. HMU if it happens bro.

• I got the pizza covered

• I'd go just to stand alone awkwardly drinking a soda trying to blend in only to end up creeping people out as some 30 year old weird guy.

• If it's paid for, then yes I would.

• Yeah sure why not.

• call me in 👍👍👍

• 100% definitely! xD

• If my bros @PizzaGuy22 and @Grace_Rdz shall come, then definitely 😎

• More from Guys
    8