Do you use GaG in public place?

I have no problem using it in front of friends or family but when I am at the library or any other public place with WiFi, I feel like I have to hide it... like I shouldn't be on it.

Maybe due to the ads.

Am I the only one?

Most Helpful Guy

• Only use it at my home

Most Helpful Girl

• I use my phone.
    No snooping my phone that s just rude plus I am not killing anw here, just posting opinions nothing to be ashamed of.
    But still it shouldn t everyone s business unless ai want it to be.

What Guys Said 15

• Hell No, that would tarnish my Street Cred 😎 lmao

• I use it at home in the privacy of my room or office and I use it at work from the safety of my desk lol I don't really want anyone to know about it I mean I'm not ashamed of it or anything but I kind of like keeping this place all to myself you know?

• If the things that come up on the screen bother you with strangers, why do they not bother you with your parents watching you?

• I don't know why. Maybe because my parents know I am not doing anything bad whereas the strangers might make assumptions.

• If I am away from house I am usually on phone so that is kinda private anyway - The only other time I can think of is I might have used GaG in an internet café so I suppose I have no problem - I don't mind people knowing I am on it but I wouldn't want them reading my stuff as I type it in not that I am typing in anything strange it would just feel weird.

• I feel if you're with your friends, you should be paying attention to your friends...

i feel if you're in the library, you should be studying, reading, or doing homework.

i feel if you're in a public place and still buried in your phone trying to help others, then it's time to help yourself.

• Not much. Gag runs pretty slow from my phone anyways, and I wouldn't have time to check it when I'm out.

• Yes, but I try to hide it so no one sees it

• If I'm in public I am probably busy doing something. So no.
    Haha ads.

• nope, people invade you privacy.

• Ya , I used to GaG people in public place.. Got arrested for it.

• No, I use GAG in pubic place

• Occasionally I do use it, but not that much

• Hmmmm not really. I use it in class and at coffee shops quite often

• I can't use it in coffee shop either.
      It doesn't make you feel like people are peeking?

• Kind of but I'm like that even if I'm doing hw or whatever. I like my privacy so yes but not because it's because I'm using GaG

• Oh, I see :)

• Never use in public, or if I do I hide it. If someone were to go on my phone and see it on my browser I would just be like well that's the last time I let my sister use my phone lmao

• I hide it from everybody lol..

What Girls Said 7

• yeah i've used it at uni before but i dont like anyone looking. not even my family. I'm not ashamed of my account at all, but i just want GaG to only belong to me. I don't know if that makes sense.

• i'm sure there are some people like you

i've used it at the public library

• Yes I do! I usually just turn on gag when i have nothing left to do.

• I use the site pretty much anywhere. I'm on my phone if I'm out on public, so it doesn't bother me too much. I don't think a bunch of strangers are staring at my phone. If they are, it doesn't matter.

• I use it at work when we're slow af.

• Na I don't but that's cause when I'm out and about Im usually out and about for a reason and I have something to do and don't have time for gag

• I hide it but I am not really suppost to be useing sites like this at my age ha ha ;3