How often do you lie when answering on anon?

• Never
  • Sometimes
  • Often
  • Always

Most Helpful Guy

• if I post anon then it's usually because I wanna say the truth...

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't go anonymous to lie. I go anonymous because I'm telling the truth.

People lie to cover something up so in that case why even go anonymous? None of us would be able to tell when you're not telling the truth.

What Guys Said 12

• I think going anon means you're gunna drop the cold hard truth, which some may find offensive. Thus, they must protect their dignity by going anon

• i only use anon when I want to be 'brutally honest,' actually..

• I never use anon,

• No point in lying when going anon. When I go anon is when you know I'm telling the truth.

Or wait. What if I'm just lying. Hmm...

• I never go on anon so I never lie. Easy enough.

• I decided a while ago that I say what I say and if people do not like it then tough. I have a few times before and I do once in a while when I post really explicit sexual answers go anon, but it doesn't happen often.

• It depends on the question though

• I might be lying to you right now...

• what's anonymous life like? o. O

• Always. My anon internet penis drags on the ground and i have bedded thousands of internet girls. I'm truly an anon internet stud.

• Only when I'm trolling people.

• Depends upon whether the response I give would be amusing (either to me or other people), whether the QA needs a kick in the balls, or whether they seem to genuinely need help.

What Girls Said 6

• I never lie on GaG. I used to post under anon if I had an opinion that went against the grain a bit. Those days are long gone now, though. I answer how I feel best fit and am more than willing to defend what I said if and when others challenge it.

I would never lie while anonymous. Wouldn't that defeat the purpose of going incognito in the first place?

• I don't use Anon, I did a few times when I first started but in general I don't lie because there is no reason to lie

• No I have when anonymous very few times but now anonymous is a trollers favorite tool.

• Why would I lie! I am not that kinda of person.

• I guess if you lie while on anon it's so you can troll.

• I rarely go anon even if I do it's the truth.