Do you not like everyone on here?

I feel like that. There's literally nobody on here I like enough to actually want to meet besides one girl and we talk outside GAG.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think most people like me here. My answers are very deep and be verified by Google. But I don't get nay love here.

Fuck pll of gag, who gives a shit. Most are fake anyway

What Girls Said 13

• I'm not gungho with everyone on here just a few people but I wouldn't mind meeting a lot of the members of GAG. However there are a couple of people that I strongly dislike and could see feud breaking out if we ever were to meet.

• Who?

• On 2nd thought that's a different girl. I can't stand her either though.

I don't know what race that chick we were talking about is.

• Yeah, there's a bunch of racists on g@g. :(

• I can honestly say that I tried to like everyone here, but it didn't last long. For the most part everyone's cool but every now and then I run into someone that presses that right button to get a rise out of me.

• Well, I don't really hate anybody on here. I find it a waste of time to hold grudges against people on G@G... That's just me, but I generally get along with everyone on here almost. There's a couple people however that I would avoid because I don't like negativity and conflict.

• It's not really a grudge though. Online dislike to me is what it is. I only truly hate one person and that's someone I know in real life.

• I understand.

• There's actually quite a few people here that I like and would absolutely love to meet :) They're a cool bunch.

• nope, there r a massive bunch of people here i like. there aren't many people here at all that i feel i 'dont like'. thing is if i wanna meet all them people i like, i might as well travel the world and that is EXPENSIVE lol.

• Ahh well that's a shame. I thought you didn't like me lol. I've pestered you some. Though you probably just either don't notice it's and/or don't care.

• gosh ur quite the fuckwit.

• Awww a compliment. :)

• I been in gag for like a year now. I am. like you I don't find. no one I like want to meet in the real life.

• Eh there are two people max I would meet from here. I could take or leave everyone else

• And those two are?

• charismatic110 and rthomas43 because they're the only two I consistently talk to, so they're the only two I'd be comfortable to meet up with.

• I understand. I only consistently talk to one person off of here.

• I'm not here to find people I want to meet IRL. I have a secure relationship and real life friends. I came across this site a few days ago when doing a google search, and became intrigued. After you sift through the completely mindless questions, there are actually a few I have experience with that I feel qualified enough to answer.

• I like a lot of people on here :) <3

• There are plenty of people I'd enjoy meeting from here. At least there's someone you keep in contact with, so that means the site has done some good, hah.

• The recurrent question about size and I'm bigger than him and he's bigger than me makes me hate everybody and think of them as stupid.

• Bigger than him and he's bigger than me? Wha?

• Actually I'd say there are only a few I don't like. Plenty of people I do.

• Who do you not like?

• Because that doesn't need to be known by anyone except me. Could start something, and I'll avoid it if I can. lol

• What would you think of me if I said I wouldn't care if I started something?

• Who is this lucky gal? Lol

• Can't say. Her age is (18-24) though.

What Guys Said 9

• I like everybody on here but the racist a-holes... everyone else is pretty cool in my books. http://oi63.tinypic.com/2vnnt5i.jpg

• Yeah plenty of those on here, but they'd swear to anything they believe in (even science and evolution) that they aren't.

• The truth though is that most guys have access to white girls. They are the majority race so there's bond to be plenty who are into whatever race the guy is. In other words white girls are somewhat easy. Not always, but seeing as how in America at least there's so many that that leads to more of them being easy.

I don't know what white guys see in white women. As far as the "variety" shit that's just immaturity. When I was a kid I thought like that. Eventually you realize all white girl vagina is about the same and really white girl variety is very common. Now for a black girl to look unique (and some do) that's something truly special because she'd be much rarer than a white girl with like freckles and red hair.

• I hear ya + I didn't care for what he said but the way he said it was just LOLish HAHA

he says that kind of shit daily on here &_&

• Nah I don't like everyone but there are some people I do like.
    I'm getting more involved in my offline life though so I've been busier with people offline.

• Yeah been trying to get with some shy girl. I saw that question.

• Lol this guy. Good luck.

• Thanks bro! You too lol

• i'm neutral on most people here and then there are a cluster of good people, like 10 or so that i really respect for their intelligence and the way they think.

• There are many people on here that i like, but there are also people that im not particularly fond of

• There are people here on GaG I like and I enjoy spending time interacting with them - I talk to a couple outside GaG - Not like is a bit strong there are people I won't engage with because I don't find them that compatible with me and if the imcompatibility becomes personal I block so I no longer think about them.

• I like plenty people here message a lot but only a few i really want to meet

• I've messaged a lot in the past but they've come and gone. In the end I realized I never cared to meet them.

• Most people on here I don't like though.

• I don't know anyone well enough to judge them.

• in all there's like 7 people I wanna meet from here

• Who?

• Awww, thanks! You're pretty sweet yourself!

• I like everyone here. why wouldn't I? I would SO love to meet all of em' XD.