Do you respect everybodys opinions here?

Which ones do you like and hate?

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly yes. Regardless of me possibly disliking someone on here because of previous opinions or comments they've left if I agree with them right then and right there I have to give them their props.

Now when it comes to me respectings someone's opinion if I disagree with it honestly depends on what they said. Most of the time i will say it kindly and state why I disagree but if they said something rude, off topic, racist, or just plain wrong and won't listen all hell breaks loose.

Most Helpful Guy

• I respect the person, not the opinion.

What Girls Said 3

• i respect opinions that differ from my own. 100%. what i do NOT respect is when people can't do the same, and there r users here who could not do that for the life of them. #shotsfired

• As long as they respect mine, yup yup

• Yes, yes I do

What Guys Said 3

• I respect those that have respect for themselves and others. Even if a person disagrees with me once they show good manners I don't mind engaging with them.

• I want to be completely honest here and say fuck no

• not noticed.. for a person but yes does not respect for everybody's opinion