How you you give someone MHO?

I'm new to this so I have no idea.

Most Helpful Guy

• there's a star on the bottom right of each comment. you can choose one for guys and girls.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• A star mark will appear near to the opinion given by the member, if you like it you just need to click on that and MHO will be selected.

• There is a little MHO icon in the bottom right of the opinion beside comment box.

• Click on the star under my answer to see whats gonna happen ;)

• when you LOL at solid nuggets of truth and wisdom, you star that shit as MHO :)

• Press F7 then speak into the computer while tapping the ampersand key the name of the person you want to give MHO to.

• The opponent that helped you the most, you like the most..., the wisest opinion

What Girls Said 4

• Click the star under someone's comment on the right-hand side. You can choose one girl and one guy to give MHO to.

• Click on the star under their comment.

• well there a s thing on the side of each user and it say MHO!

• hah um
    - When you post an opinion to a question for which an MHO is already selected for your gender, your MHO% is not affected.
    - Your MHO% doesn't change until the asker picks MHO for your gender.