U know when you're about to post a question, and u have the option to check the "dont allow anonymous users" box? I just began to wonder, would anyone find it useful if you could prevent one gender from answering anonymously, rather than both?
I guess you could have your own reasons for it, the primary one being not wanting to exclude ALL anons from answering.
Say you want to get opinions from everyone, but only want anonymous males OR females to answer the question.
Just a random thought I had.
- Yesss. I would totally use that feature. It'd be handy.40% (17)23% (12)31% (29)Vote
- Nah I wouldn't use that. I think it's pointless.40% (17)29% (15)34% (32)Vote
- I like the idea but I probably wouldn't use it that much.12% (5)12% (6)12% (11)Vote
- thoughts are never random. what's goin on guurrl?2% (1)2% (1)2% (2)Vote
- *facepalm*... you are just banannaz.6% (3)34% (18)21% (21)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
I've thought about this, I so would. On mytakes, I would not allow male anons. Kids just come out of the woodwork to pick a fight, and then I have to abuse them in return which is just a chore for me.1
Most Helpful Girl