Anonymous Males allowed OR Anonymous Females allowed 🐳🐷 ?

U know when you're about to post a question, and u have the option to check the "dont allow anonymous users" box? I just began to wonder, would anyone find it useful if you could prevent one gender from answering anonymously, rather than both?

I guess you could have your own reasons for it, the primary one being not wanting to exclude ALL anons from answering.

Say you want to get opinions from everyone, but only want anonymous males OR females to answer the question.

Just a random thought I had.

• Yesss. I would totally use that feature. It'd be handy.
  • Nah I wouldn't use that. I think it's pointless.
  • I like the idea but I probably wouldn't use it that much.
  • thoughts are never random. what's goin on guurrl?
  • *facepalm*... you are just banannaz.
hmm, interesting results so far. not as useless an idea as i thought. . .

Most Helpful Guy

• I've thought about this, I so would. On mytakes, I would not allow male anons. Kids just come out of the woodwork to pick a fight, and then I have to abuse them in return which is just a chore for me.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 26

• I chose A but act like you didn't see that written there 😜 *face palm... You're just bananas. http://i.imgur.com/fT3lt2h.jpg

• No, I think that's an awful idea, it will just attract trolls and (insert gender) haters.
    Usually anonymous people are the most offensive ones, so for example, in a post hating women, the guy will allow male anonymous to post so that they can express their hate towards women, but not allow female anonymous so that they can't hate on men.

It came out weird, I don't know if you get my point though :/

• or the women could just not waste their time at all on such a ridiculous post lol..

but anyway i get u.

• I don't like it as it is. I prefer the "anonymous internet" to the social one, I'm also reminded of that whenever I see people talk about "cowards hiding behind screens." It seems to me that people just get mad that they can't shame people and ostracize them for saying things they don't like.

I still post in no-anonymous questions but I still get the feel it's there to out people with "problematic" views - and when it comes to gender specific anon, I'm thinking this is for girls to talk about sex or whatever else they get insecure about while still being able to point fingers at guys or know which one's they don't like (because that matters for some reason). These are my random thoughts.

Basically, I don't like the "social internet" with public shaming and social justice and whatnot - that's what this function makes me think of.

• This, 100%. Plus you've also got the jerks who will message you, flaming you and sending death threats and such because they can't stand that anyone would have a different opinion than them. 😒

• unless it's a thoughtless 'whats ur fav color' type question, why wouldn't you want anon to post?

when you want a genuine opinion on somethin' baffling, then someone's name can't be important enough to restrict more feedback from that gender.

• I'd see that as unfair discrimination.

• urgh not sure what the point of it is... either I want anons or not... the only situation where I can see it being used is horny males excluding anon girls so they can message them :p

• I honestly don't see when that would be useful?

• My personal belief is the filters should be quite extensive then it is up to the QA what filters to apply obviously the more filters the less popular the question.

• ... I got nothing but... #generalization365

ΒΈ. ΒΈ γ€€γ€€ :.γ€€ . β€’ β—‹ Β° γ€€ .γ€€ γ€€.γ€€. γ€€γ€€ΒΈ .γ€€γ€€ Β° γ€€ΒΈ. ● ΒΈ . …somewhereγ€€γ€€γ€€Β° Β° γ€€ΒΈ. ● ΒΈ .γ€€γ€€γ€€Β° :. γ€€ . β€’ Β° γ€€ .γ€€ γ€€:.γ€€.γ€€ΒΈ . ● ΒΈ γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€ Β° . γ€€γ€€Β° :.γ€€ . β€’ β—‹γ€€γ€€ γ€€.γ€€ Β° γ€€. ● ΒΈ .γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€Β° .γ€€ β€’ β—‹ Β° γ€€ .γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€Β° :.γ€€ . β€’ β—‹γ€€ γ€€γ€€.γ€€ Β°  ¸…. Way up high… ● ΒΈ γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€Β° Β° γ€€. ΒΈ.γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€ Β° . .γ€€ γ€€γ€€ΒΈ .γ€€γ€€ Β° γ€€ΒΈ. ● ΒΈ . … in the Universe…   ° γ€€ Β° . γ€€ . β€’ Β° γ€€ .γ€€ *γ€€:.γ€€.γ€€ΒΈ . ● ΒΈ γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€ Β° . γ€€γ€€ Β° . .γ€€γ€€γ€€Β° :.γ€€ . β€’ β—‹ γ€€Β° :.γ€€ . β€’ β—‹γ€€Β° :.γ€€ . β€’ someone is not giving a fuck

• That's a great idea, I support it :)

• Not a bad idea, I'm sure it'd be useful to some. I don't get the point of being anonymous anyway. You just choose a username and bam you're here, no one knows who you are. It doesn't require you to sync a social media account or anything and we've all seen catfish on here. I feel like people act as if they have some sort of reputation to keep up with. I wanna say more but I'm done ranting lol. S/O to the trolls who don't post anonymous. ✌🏾️

• damn bro u really don't like anonymous usage here, do you? :-P

Some people just want to be as anonymous as possible, complete stealth mode. With the rising talks about internet safety, this should be ENCOURAGED, don't u think? lol

• Not so much that I don't like it but your username is practically anonymous in itself.

Lol yeah I guess

• Nah i like things status quo as it is now. But you are bananas. Anna. 🍌🍐🍋🍌🍌🍌🍇🍈🍓🍎🍊🍈🍆🌽🍅 plus other fruits. And veggies. Lol

• Wow, never thought about it, but that would be helpful

• Me personally, I say do away with the anonymous answer all together. I vote B.

• no i wouldnΒ΄t. if i want just one gender to answer, i make the question for one gender. i never care for one particular gender to be able to go anonymous, while the otherΒ΄s not.

• I suppose you could do it. But I'm rather curious as to what for. If you do that, then you'd be discriminating one gender over the other. I thought we were working past this discriminating stuff.

• I kinda like the idea. Though I'd prefer no anonymity. If you're gonna answer a question let people know who you are. Own up to your opinion. But I get why it's there

• This would be of any use to me but for some folks I could see it being used quite often, solid idea.

• I'm not a big favourite of it, just the overall option is fine to me.
    I've never used it haha :D

• I like the idea, probably would not use it that much personally.

• That's awful :(

• What about a question that ask us people personal and embarrassing information then not allow male to be anon, but allow female anon. Guys revealing everything, yet women being able to hide as anon. That would so unfair and funny. Please don't let it happen. XD

• NOOOO!!! (... creeps back into the shadows...)

• But than you would constantly discriminate against us male trolls.

• Yet another pointless topic.

• it's a question, not a topic.

• ok bro 😂

• Yes and because I respect you (you seem like a great person) I am not going to continue arguing with you.

What Girls Said 3

• I wouldn't use it, because there are shitlords from both genders who get off on using the anonymous feature. Might as well enjoy the full spectrum of their trolling instead of just half of it. 😝

• I always allow anon because my questions are.. very interesting let's say, so not many feel comfortable answering them

I wouldn't use this, never.

• I would find it useless.