Why are they so many gAgers that are leaving 😞?

Will you leave too if all your friends leave, or when you start busy with life...

Most Helpful Guy

• I took a break... twice. Did i miss it? Yes!! I love starting fights on here...
    Like you said, sometimes you are busy..."friends" has nothing to do with it.
    Personally, if I leave... its because GaG has finally become what irritates me the most... a social media website. I've been a member a long time... i remember when it was a cute little website and specific and to the point (less chance for trolling)... but it has "progressed"... so when it progresses enough to irritate me.. i'll spend less time i guess.

• i swear if ur one of the 25-29 anonymous trolls who's been annoying me i will be so pissed LOL

• LOL why would u do that? what have i ever done to you? 😩

• @justbanANNAz well... it would be amusing to start with...

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• I have been on and off again for 5 years now... This past year is easily the most involved I have ever been and I can say this cite is going down hill... I just don't see as many questions that interest me, or get many opinions. Too much politics, penis/boob size questions that flood the feed I think.

Like if I have a good question I want answered, I HAVE to post it at the right times when people are on to get more than 2-3 responses... it is just becoming more annoying than anything...

But who knows, it could rebound in a while or the trolls could win... we may never know.

• I am not sure, they have their own reasons, I am sure. Some reasons in general can be:

1. They feel tired and exhausted of being here.

2. They have already reached the top level in points and now don't have any challenge as such.

3. They believe they have made some sort of contribution to this site, via helping people by posting useful opinions that is of help to others.

4. They don't have any further motivation to continue.

• Some will be back to make a second account. Like I did lmao. Let's just trust the ability of gag to suck people in and become addicted Hahaha

• Yeah - Past little while a good few have left - I suppose there will come a time when I mightn't be enjoying myself as much or feel that I don't have anything else to offer site, I will probably leave.

• I remember seeing this post four years ago. Then three years. Then two years. Then one year. Now today.

• Been here for over a year and this is like the second coming of a horde of deactivaters.

The first time it's happened it botherede much more.

• I think people leave, or at least take a hiatus, because many of the questions asked become repetitive. The same issues, just new people asking them.

That and people get a new love interest. :D

• When I get a life I will totally leave this site but I doubt that will happen so I'll continue using this place until I get completely bored with it.

• i voted up... not cuz i don't have one but because i totally see it...

• I dont understand why some want to deactivate the account. You can just leave it as it is and maybe you'll use it in the future again.

• They'll eventually come back. I'll leave if I get extremely busy with my life which is going to take another 2-3 months at least. Till then I'm just hooked.

• Hadn't noticed, umm I'd probably get on less then eventually not at all.

• probably due to life or boredom or lack of other people trying

• I will go soon

• Because this site suxxxx

What Girls Said 10

• 2 of the guys I liked the most left... Thankfully I still talk to them elsewhere, I won't leave but I will connect less frequently:/ 💔😔😭

• I'll never leave GAG XD

Nah, jk, when I'm the number one it's gonna be time to say goodbye.

I'll beat ixxi10 lol

• people come, people go =/ some come back though.

• I'm sure most people would if they felt the site was no longer worth the time.

• I'll stay if those close to me leave, but will miss their presence. Thankfully, I've gotten contact information for those I like that have left, like two of my guy friends yesterday. I may log in less depending on how busy I am, too.

• Mai gawd. It's like suddenly so many people are deactivating at once and it sucks. There's one girl that I didn't managed to get her info tho, cause she's getting busy with her life. Sigh 😪

• people are always coming and going on this site
    it's usually most noticeable when the site makes so many changes at once that people start leaving en masse
    it's happened at least 3 times since i've been here
    some people who deactivate eventually get sucked backed into the GaG vortex again
    so all is not lost! you can always get their contact info if you feel close to them

personally, i don't plan on leaving. just take breaks when needed

• this site's good. you dont leave too please we need good people like you in this site

• unfortunately these things happen :/

• Happened before and it'll happen again.