Here is me with my friends, which one is prettiest - Why?

Surely it is a foregone conclusion, someone is going to get their feelings hurt - Why set yourself and your friendship group for an uncomfortable evening of tension?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think some of them do it because they want the assurance that they are good enough for their friends. Like maybe not knowing where they stand in the social dynamic bothers them.

• Very interesting psychological theory - It definitely has merits,

Most Helpful Guy

• Some people will just go to any extent to ego boost themselves. That or girls are just used to comparing their looks all the time and are just used to it.

• Thanks. I probably went to the kitchen in the middle of writting that... hence the repeating.

What Girls Said 6

• i literally JUST wrote a take about this LOL

• Great minds think alike or wait was it the other one, fools seldom differ (LoL)

• LOOL id like to believe it's the former :P

• It's a pathetic cry for attention. Those kinda people need a good dose of cop the fuck on and get their study on. Or go help their parents with some chores. I am actually scared for the generations coming

• I've said that to myself I don't know how many times! If the poster isn't the one noted as the prettiest/most handsome, they're more than likely going to get their feelings hurt. If their friends know about the post, whomever isn't chosen as good-looking will be here more than likely, too. It doesn't make sense to me.

• lol because!!! I don't understand why she does that! It really doesn't matter what we think.

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, not enough women realise this!

• I agree, someone is going to get hurt. I don't know why they do this, why can't they be beautiful/handsome in their own way?

What Guys Said 4

• 'Cause bishes be competitive.

• Here is me. . .. Where?

• Wtf man.. I was hoping for some mature hot chicks.

• High school teen girls just wanting to feel better than others. It's completely immature.