What do you think of people who make How Do I Look posts?

Would knowing that someone made such a post change your opinion of them?

• It's natural and normal
  • I don't have an opinion either way
  • They're a bit weird/annoying/other negative adjective
  • I look down on them
  • They are doing a valuable service to humanity

Most Helpful Girl

• Every now and then is fine but some people do overboard and ask the same question every day... that can become a bit annoying.

Most Helpful Guy

• it depends. I think a lot of people generally would like to know what people think of their appearance and asking here is a sort of safe way of getting opinions without asking people you know... in those cases I figure it's no big thing

there are people who post constantly clearly are very insecure
    then

What Girls Said 1

• It's only annoying when they constantly spam the category asking people to rate them. Also when they're anon and pretend that the person's picture who they've posted isn't them -_-

• Hahaha I find that pretty cute really.

It's just so absurd.

What Guys Said 3

• Somewhere in the territory of A + B - The only cases that annoy me are the people who ask 2/3 questions every day about how they or another person looks.

• I think that's not bad as such. They just need other people's opinions as to how they look.

• I think they are either insecure or just fishing for compliments, sometimes both. haha