Do you get creepy messages here?

Can you give examples of what sorts of messages you get?

• Yes, many of them
  • Yes, but only rarely
  • No
  • No, but I wish I did
OMG guys my dream has come true!

I got a creepy message!

Most Helpful Girl

• This was from the other day from someone outya the blue:
    i can do anything to be your sex toy i'll do anything you want me to do in bed i can get hard when i cum withing 2or 3 minutes you are just so smoking hot i can bang you 10 times a day with no problem at all YAM YAM

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 13

• Asking if I would like to; have sex with them, blow jobs etc. Mainly asking for nudes of myself.. It's extremely annoying because I do understand not only the males are to blame because some females are up for that too, which makes other people think they're on here for the same reason. But this is mainly an advice site not match. com or tinder.

• Yes, of course.
    Where do I even begin... just check my pm box, that place is magical in the creepiest way possible xD

• Unfortunately, yes, mostly asking if I want a threesome, if I want to give them a blowjob or have sex, stuff like that.

• Lots of guys will see you commented on a question about sex and will message you because they like your answer and say hey, do you want to can? Hey do you masturbate? Hey what color underwear are you wearing

• Mainly guys feet and legs fetishes, guys asking for nudes, guys asking me if I can rate their penises, men telling me how they want to F*** me, men telling me they do their businesses while looking at my picture etc...

• It's extremely rare for me to get a creepy message. Even then it's not to creepy. It's normally sexual things but still I'm really blunt with those kinds of people. That or I have my own type of fun and mess with their heads with my answers to freak them out. :D

• I do but I just ignore them! lol Unless...

• Oh, of course! Being asked about sexual preferences or what I've done to an extremely personal level, would I like this or that, etc... Those messages get ignored quickly.

• No, i don't.

• oh yes lol.
    but i've learned that the block button is there for that :D

• Yass! But now I started to embrace them

• Wild guess on profile pic.. China shanghai Nanjing road?

• @That-Guy hah yeaa but I think we should stop nowπŸ™ˆ :p
      I ve been to beijing too ^^ I live in lebanon, number one public enemy of our dear asker here 😈 who is from israel I just noticed :p
      Aghh I didn t come bear thise fried weird insect/frog thingy 😡😡
      But I ve tried the duck delicious! ^^

• @archiz

Duck is great! however it turns into soggy nothing if you try to re-heat it..

#peaceInthemiddleEast

• Yeah, basically the same things girls have listed below.
    Then I hit that *block* button 😉

• Yes, sometimes when I don't post as anon I do.

• Asking for cyber sex and nudes is creepy. Asking for me to be their girlfriend is annoying, but gets kind of creepy and irritating when they keep insisting after I say "No".

• Lol, maybe!

• @Musty1453 People have struggles. This is the internet, I'm really not surprised lol.

What Guys Said 8

• I haven't had any experience with creepy messages, but I am not a cute 19 year old girl. You can edit your profile and make your profile private so that no one can message you unless you follow them.

• @OlderAndWiser hahaha Your tell me no ones sent you creepy messages? Thats hard to believe! lol

• I bet you'll get some now out of sheer principle :)

• I have gotten a few angry messages from users who disagreed with an opinion I expressed, and a few trolls who just wanted to try to yank my chain, but I reported them and I believe that they had their accounts deleted. I have not had any perv messages, which is what I think the question was about.

• I used to on my old account, from guys as well.
    38.media.tumblr.com/.../...n2R0Y51sa9jv8o1_500.gif

• I think I have only got 2 or 3 thankfully - My age and gender doesn't attract the stereotypical creeper.

• No, not so far.

• They ask me for nudes and keep PMing me and won't take a hint, i'm not a piece if meat you know lol jk.

• Rarely happens. I recently got a PM from this guy who put a link up of what was supposedly a nude he got from someone on here. Not taking the chances of it being a penis or something else disgusting.

• as a guy I don't get them as often obviously compared to the beautiful girls... but I definitely had some weird people message me.

• Shiiiiit, i wish!