Do you like it when askers upvote every single opinion?

• Yes
  • No
Kind of weird that 50% of the people say No, but only people who say Yes actually voice their opinion...

Can we hear more from you guys? Even as anon?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like the annoying notifications I get when it happens.

I upvote/downvote opinions as I see fit.

Upvoting every opinion is like a participation trophy.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't want any upvotes unless something I said MEANS something, and it makes you stop, and think, Yeah!! I LIKE THAT!!
    I'm REAL, straight-forward, and if you like what I say, upvote, or just post, and say, 'HEY! I LIKE THAT!! IT made sense, or helped me!"
    If you hate what I say, tell me why, and don't wuss-out and post 'Anonymous'. I have my opinion, you have yours! Maybe I make you think about yours or you make me think about mine. Either way, we can disagree, agreeably, without judging, or insults!!
    Say what you think, because that is what the FOUNDERS of AMERICA held to be the most PRECIOUS RIGHT, hence, it is the First!

What Girls Said 13

• Honestly and truly I don't think askers know shit. Their real name is ass kissers. They don't moderate. They allow the conversations to get out of control and they don't stop stupid questions. And don't tell me no questions are stupid. For the 15th time size doesn't matter as long as it's within normal range and not 3 inches

• Whoa. Did... something happen?

• Yes, I mean it's extra points for me.
    I have notifications for that turned off anyways, so it doesn't annoy me.
    I upvote every opinion too.

• No, I can't stand it, like I know that your trying to be nice by giving every opinion an up vote but there is no way in hell that every one of those options helped you with answering your question.

• Yes I do!!!

• It doesn't bother me. It's extra Xper points for me, and I upvote almost everyone's opinions on my questions as well. It acknowledges that they've answered the question.

• Sure... why not...

• I sure do!!

• Why would I care? It's extra Xper.

• Doesn't really matter to me

• I do that
    Why not?

• It doesn't really matter to me. I up vote all opinions on my questions as long as their not stupid. Not meaning stupid as it's something I don't agree with. If it's just stupid...

• i don't care
    it doesn't hurt though... i get an xper point

• yes it makes everybody feel important.

What Guys Said 9

• doesn't phase me.

• I think you should only upvote opinions that deserve credit.

• No because it doesn't make me feel special haha!

• I find it a bit weird to automatically upvote every comment, but if someone wants to do it, why not. Upvoting kind of loses it's value, if you gave it to everyone, but who knows, at least i know that the asker read what i wrote (hopefully :D).

• when I ask questions, I always upvote opinions to let the commenters know that I read their comment

• Yeah I do it...
    Cause I like to 😶

• Yes (that means you should up vote this 😐)

• I use up vote as a thank you.

• Of course yes. it gives extra xper points. Hw bout u, do u like it.