Is it this site or my computer first time ever with these Issues?

Every time I go into the live feed section on this site or go into a question my computer freezes up for 45 sec even after I have posted an answer Its the same thing. I also can't upvote at times or vote in the pools, and when I click on more questions nothing goes through. What's going on here? I have been here for years and I have never experienced this before. I dont have any issues on other web sites only this one.

I use my laptop only

Most Helpful Girl

• Try a different browser and maybe try on your phone or another computer and see if you have this problem

• I fixed it. Thanks for your time

• Thanks for the MHO

• You're very welcome

Most Helpful Guy

• It gets very slow now and again but freezing no - Try a different browser or device to see if problem transcends to new format.

What Girls Said 1

• hmmm did you click refresh?

• Been going on for 3 days and I also restart my computer

• I use my laptop only

• contact gag or turn off your wifi!

What Guys Said 1

• What operating system and what browser are you using? Can you try with another browser?

• It was my zoom vision on my computer it was giving me problems when I got a new monitor screen for some reason it really messed me up as far as using the site goes so I had to play with it and now Its all back to normal thanks for your time.

• glad it worked.. thanks for the feedback