On what grounds do you block people?

why is it "bad" to block people? lolol.. nobody is owed anybody else's time, are they? don't people get the world? i only block those who have psuedo-moderator powers, but meh..

Most Helpful Girl

• Constantly sending me annoying message/flirting when I've made it clear i am not interested...

Most Helpful Guy

• I think people might just get annoyed if they don't see why you blocked them. They might find it rude to cut off a communication channel like that. That's probably why it's seen as a "bad" thing. However, there is no problem with blocking someone, you are allowed to do so. Give someone a little time to think about it and they may fully understand why they were blocked.
    As for the grounds I would go on, I haven't had to yet but I would probably block someone if they were harassing me in some way.

What Girls Said 3

• I just block people who are disrespectful to me in messages and or constantly a pervert lol.

• I've only blocked one person, and that's because he was consistently messaging me with things that made me uncomfortable. I told him multiple times to stop, and he continued. That would be reason for me to block anyone else, too.

• haha... this question has been asked countless times before... but those whom you like, or whose pussies you want, are allowed to ask it haha.

• I don't block people but everyone seems to block me.

What Guys Said 2

• Blocking someone is the last option for me, yes I won't hesitate to follow that way if it has to be done. I would block someone if:

1. They are outright disrespectful and judgmental towards me and I come to know that while conversing with them.

2. If the don't even try to understand me, then I wouldn't need such people in my life so I would block them.

• I have pseudo-moderator powers, block me nya nya nya. I have asperger's too, and i tell everyone what they can and can't post. It's kind of going to suck when you get banned, i like calling you out for your endless supply of retardation.

• yes, cos it's your personality... i've already called you out... so go and have the cocks/pussies of those who post similar content...

• I'm feeding your personality... hahait is who you are..

• What you're feeding me is less filling. There's far better trolls here than you, you're just a hack.