Does anyone know why ginnyweasley left gag?

I'm so sad... :(

0|0
5|8

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• I had seen her about - I think GaG goes through phases - Every couple of weeks there is a couple of deactivations, I have noticed in last few days there has been a few questions "Where did X, Y and Z go" - To be totally honest unless the user explains themselves about having to study etc , I have no explanation for the sudden ones who deactivate leaving no contact details - It is mad the way everything goes in cycles even the identity of a lot of the most active users changes regularly.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sure if I'm familiar with this GAGer. I feel like the name is familiar... Hmm...
    I'm sure I've seen them around. I just never interacted with them.

1|0
    0|0
    • She was great. She shared my love for Harry Potter (obviously). Imma miss her.

• I have no Clue Girly they all leave sooner or later

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah she was my follower we talked a bit then i did something good which she didn't like and she blocked me 💔

1|0
    2|0
    • What did you do? lol

• Show All
    • good morning texts or good morning gag messages? There's a difference!

• Hmmm I know but I wish 🌠 everyone cause I love it and I send them to many GaGers and they say it made their day 😶?
      Anyways she could've told me instead of blocking me 💔

• everyone's leaving at least we have the likes of @bellegirl21 and @MissNowhere still here and some other great great gag community friends :)

2|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • have you blocked @ginnyweasley?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4