What goes through your head when you try to respond to a comment and they have blocked you?

It feels like victory.

• Victory
    24% (8)28% (9)26% (17)Vote
  • Sadness
    12% (4)6% (2)9% (6)Vote
  • Happiness
    3% (1)3% (1)3% (2)Vote
  • Blah
    47% (16)41% (13)44% (29)Vote
  • Other...
    14% (5)22% (7)18% (12)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
18|23

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 18

• I briefly wonder why they blocked me. Then give myself a mental pat on the back because it usually occurs following a heated debate. I take the other person blocking as a way of them saying they no longer have any defense to their point, hence wanted to end the conversation. :)

1|2
    2|0
    • They could have just not responded, thus ending the convo. I guess the blocking makes them feel like you didn't take away their power.

• maybe. Anything's possible but from the few times that's happened, the other user was getting super erratic in their replies, each one making less and less sense. Eventually just blocking me..

• The first time I realized I was blocked I was actually surprised because I hadn't even spoken to the person before and I was trying to upvote their comment which was a really good answer.

0|3
    0|0
    • Interesting.

• Show All
    • @ordinarygentleman very immature of you to start drama. Reported

• @princesssangre i am a moderator of the site for a reason. Every time either of you say something it shows up on my notifications that is why I said what I did. As of now you are blocked and reported after I gave you specific directions. Have a good day.

• i think... WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

i don't think anyone has blocked me yet.

1|2
    0|0
  • "Oh, okay. Bye then."

1|1
    0|0
  • I just laugh because I know I got under their skin and they couldn't handle what I had to say at some point on here. Weak people block all the time. It's hilarious.

1|1
    1|0
  • Slightly irritating but wutever *shrugs*

No offense but if you truly feel like that's victory then you are probably either a narcissist or you don't get out much.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think blah, especially if I spent a minute or two constructing my response. Time wasted.

2|1
    0|0
    • Lol its like you aren't even mad its like..."i can't believe I had to waste 5 minutes for something they will never get butthurt over"

• Exactly!

• I want to hit them. Especially when they try to insult and get the last word. *Rage intensifies*

1|1
    0|0
  • It's usually a piss off. Especially when I typed up a response it's like grrrrrr 😡

2|3
    0|0
  • It's a mixture of victory and sadness because I always want to get my point across and make dumb people realise they're wrong.

0|2
    0|0
  • "Wow how pathetic"

0|2
    0|0
  • I just close that tab and move on to another question. I don't care.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never happened to me but I guess I d be:
    What did I do wrong😢😢
    Oh well fuck you😲

1|0
    0|0
  • Their loss. Can you imagine life without my quick snarky comments?

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel sad that I can not offer them the butt hurt cream. Because it's obvious they have achieved the ultimate butt hurt

0|0
    0|0
  • Kind of like WTF? Then oh well loser.

0|0
    0|0
  • it only happened to me once... & i was just like 'i never talked to you tho O_o' & moved on lol

0|0
    0|0
  • i think its frekan funny haah

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 22

• It's happened a couple of times. Once I wrote a HUGE message to someones post. It wasn't even an argumentative message they posted something funny on a funny question and I had a funny quip to what they said and boom I hit send it and the person had me blocked :(.

That's a minute of my life I'm never getting back...

1|2
    0|0
  • Honestly, I think: "Chump!"

I don't get the blocking thing. There are some real obnoxious oafs on GAG but I'll never block them. Sometimes I upvote them, if they actually say something decent or funny.

0|1
    0|0
  • I can't really say anything because I block a lot as well so probably a fleeting thought "Why did they block me? " but only for a second.

0|1
    1|0
  • I'm usually sad because I don't like having something to say and not being able to say it. Like one time someone asked if it's okay to hate pedantic people. And as a joke I wrote "a pedantic person is a pedant" because saying that makes me a pedant. The person wrote an angry and rude response about me being a terrible person and should get tested for autism. I wanted to reply that it was a joke, but he blocked me.

0|1
    0|0
  • "Blah , another person who can't deal with contradiction"

0|2
    0|0
  • I'll be surprised of course, but it won't really affect me. I wouldn't really bother.

0|1
    0|0
  • If we were debating and they blocked me so they can get the last word in: "Run fuckboy run" :D

Other times I just shrug

0|1
    0|0
  • Victory and disappointment.

0|1
    0|0
  • I chuckle, then hold the backspace and get rid of my edgy and thought provoking comeback the spanners.

0|1
    0|0
  • Frustration, Closure and Victory

0|1
    0|0
  • I think that happened to me when I answered a question about skinny shaming lmao

0|1
    0|0
  • I wonder and try to find out why they blocked me

0|1
    0|0
  • flustered.

lasts for a whole minute then i move on.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've been blocked by a couple people for some pretty unreasonable reasons.
    media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/.../...73a285976090.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • I wanna have sex

Then again, I ALWAYS wanna have sex!

0|1
    0|0
  • "Well look at this pussy."

0|1
    0|0
  • hasn't happened in a loooooong loooong time, but it was mostly "WTF... why did? STUCK UP BITCH"

0|0
    0|0
  • Mostly I don't care. I I just wrote out a book of a response I'm a little annoyed.

0|0
    0|0
  • No reaction but move on!. Simply move on!

0|0
    0|0
  • I lol because I think they're a bitch.

0|0
    0|0
  • "That COWARDLY BITCH!"
    It's always a female, and always a feminist.

0|0
    0|1
  • What the f**ck!!!

0|0
    0|0