What goes through your head when you try to respond to a comment and they have blocked you?

It feels like victory.

• Victory
  • Sadness
  • Happiness
  • Blah
  • Other...

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 18

• I briefly wonder why they blocked me. Then give myself a mental pat on the back because it usually occurs following a heated debate. I take the other person blocking as a way of them saying they no longer have any defense to their point, hence wanted to end the conversation. :)

• They could have just not responded, thus ending the convo. I guess the blocking makes them feel like you didn't take away their power.

• maybe. Anything's possible but from the few times that's happened, the other user was getting super erratic in their replies, each one making less and less sense. Eventually just blocking me..

• The first time I realized I was blocked I was actually surprised because I hadn't even spoken to the person before and I was trying to upvote their comment which was a really good answer.

• Interesting.

• @ordinarygentleman very immature of you to start drama. Reported

• @princesssangre i am a moderator of the site for a reason. Every time either of you say something it shows up on my notifications that is why I said what I did. As of now you are blocked and reported after I gave you specific directions. Have a good day.

• i think... WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

i don't think anyone has blocked me yet.

• "Oh, okay. Bye then."

• I just laugh because I know I got under their skin and they couldn't handle what I had to say at some point on here. Weak people block all the time. It's hilarious.

• Slightly irritating but wutever *shrugs*

No offense but if you truly feel like that's victory then you are probably either a narcissist or you don't get out much.

• I think blah, especially if I spent a minute or two constructing my response. Time wasted.

• Lol its like you aren't even mad its like..."i can't believe I had to waste 5 minutes for something they will never get butthurt over"

• Exactly!

• I want to hit them. Especially when they try to insult and get the last word. *Rage intensifies*

• It's usually a piss off. Especially when I typed up a response it's like grrrrrr 😡

• It's a mixture of victory and sadness because I always want to get my point across and make dumb people realise they're wrong.

• "Wow how pathetic"

• I just close that tab and move on to another question. I don't care.

• Never happened to me but I guess I d be:
    What did I do wrong😢😢
    Oh well fuck you😲

• Their loss. Can you imagine life without my quick snarky comments?

• I feel sad that I can not offer them the butt hurt cream. Because it's obvious they have achieved the ultimate butt hurt

• Kind of like WTF? Then oh well loser.

• it only happened to me once... & i was just like 'i never talked to you tho O_o' & moved on lol

• i think its frekan funny haah

What Guys Said 22

• It's happened a couple of times. Once I wrote a HUGE message to someones post. It wasn't even an argumentative message they posted something funny on a funny question and I had a funny quip to what they said and boom I hit send it and the person had me blocked :(.

That's a minute of my life I'm never getting back...

• Honestly, I think: "Chump!"

I don't get the blocking thing. There are some real obnoxious oafs on GAG but I'll never block them. Sometimes I upvote them, if they actually say something decent or funny.

• I can't really say anything because I block a lot as well so probably a fleeting thought "Why did they block me? " but only for a second.

• I'm usually sad because I don't like having something to say and not being able to say it. Like one time someone asked if it's okay to hate pedantic people. And as a joke I wrote "a pedantic person is a pedant" because saying that makes me a pedant. The person wrote an angry and rude response about me being a terrible person and should get tested for autism. I wanted to reply that it was a joke, but he blocked me.

• "Blah , another person who can't deal with contradiction"

• I'll be surprised of course, but it won't really affect me. I wouldn't really bother.

• If we were debating and they blocked me so they can get the last word in: "Run fuckboy run" :D

Other times I just shrug

• Victory and disappointment.

• I chuckle, then hold the backspace and get rid of my edgy and thought provoking comeback the spanners.

• Frustration, Closure and Victory

• I think that happened to me when I answered a question about skinny shaming lmao

• I wonder and try to find out why they blocked me

• flustered.

lasts for a whole minute then i move on.

• I've been blocked by a couple people for some pretty unreasonable reasons.
    media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/.../...73a285976090.jpg

• I wanna have sex

Then again, I ALWAYS wanna have sex!

• "Well look at this pussy."

• hasn't happened in a loooooong loooong time, but it was mostly "WTF... why did? STUCK UP BITCH"

• Mostly I don't care. I I just wrote out a book of a response I'm a little annoyed.

• No reaction but move on!. Simply move on!

• I lol because I think they're a bitch.

• "That COWARDLY BITCH!"
    It's always a female, and always a feminist.

• What the f**ck!!!