Do you think there should be some sort of punishment for users who keep asking the same kind of questions repeatedly?

It seems that this behaviour is much more frequent in the "How do I look" category.

• Yes
  • No
...

Most Helpful Guy

• They should be spanked extra hard with a paddle.

What Guys Said 3

• I think there have been people who had there account banned because of it - I am fairly sure one guy was and have my suspicion one girl was.

• If you did that there'd be no questions on this website.

• They should just delete the repetitive questions like "boobs vs butt", or "blondes vs brunettes", or "penis size & boob size questions".

What Girls Said 2

• Hi! Yes, if the question is a copy-paste question of a previous one, then the duplicate one gets removed. So you can also report a question that you see that has been asked exactly the same way before.
    This is also stated on the FAQ http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq#93

Hope it helped!

• duplicate Q's just get taken down, and so do ones that spam. I'm not sure if they get a warning from the admin, but that's about all that can be done i guess.