Why are some of the dudes on here so angry and bitter?

Im kinda new to this site and I haven't actually asked any of my own questions yet but I've answered quite a few peoples and it seems that there is A LOT of angry and bitter dudes on this site primarily directed at the girls who ask questions? Has anyone else noticed this?

• Yeahhh there's a lot of angry dudes here
  • Nope I think you're seeing things..

Most Helpful Guy

• Haven't noticed it that often. I've been here a long time too.
    There are certainly a handful of douchey users of both genders. Maybe you ran into one or two of them on the male side. Or maybe you're overly sensitive.
    Then you have others that get douchey on specific topics for whatever reason.

• Isn't it funny many of the women forget that there are just as many such angry and bitter women on GAG to.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I have noticed it too and i haven't been on this website for long either and I don't plan on staying from what I have seen of some of the guys here XD I have noticed they're the ones who will most likely say something to you and then block you so you cannot respond to them

• Just as many women do that to. I have seen plenty of women do excatly what you just said as well.

• The women here are just as likely to say something and then block you before you can reply as the men are. I have had women reply one nasty comment on my question and black me before I can reply as well when I have never talked to them and have never been mean or had an argument with them.

• Block not black

What Guys Said 12

• been around for a while, it comes and goes.

• Notice how those "dudes" are always anon. The Internet is full of trolls you know, and obviously some people strive for reactions. Just ignore them

• Trust me there is just as many angry and bitter women here to lol. I have noticed both. People in general are more likely to say what they think online and not care about hurting other people's feelings.

• Well maybe that's because they might be having some real life issues and they are taking it out here.

• At times it can seem like that but the longer you are on the site you get a wider view - The angry people tend to pop out of the page but you learn to see beyond this to the more considered responses.

• The Internet and sites like this attract guys with zero social skills, zero accomplishments, zero job, and still live mom, yet don't understand that is why they can't find a girlfriend. They believe the problem is with all women, that dating should be "fair" instead of easier for guys who have actually made something of their lives, and have no interest at looking inward for the source of the problem.

Basically there are a lot of pathetic losers here. Ignore their childish outbursts.

• A lot of people on here are angry about something

• good and bad in both sexes on here

• BAHAHAHAHAHAH @missnowhere baby i rove yhuuuuu 👄

• Yeah some people here are rude
    But I say thanks to everyone😊
    Wanna tell what happened exactly 😶?

• Trying dealing some of you for a while and you'll understand completely

• They don't have any luck with the ladies, they also have very poor understanding on how attraction works so they blame women for all their problems, they get angry and come here to vent. Just ignore bitter people and focus on the normal ones.

What Girls Said 4

• Noo there is some pretty nice guys here ^^

• not really tbh... i have seen a few guys like that, but i'd say most of them are ok

• Why do you think they're on the site? It looks like there are a good number of guys who like giving advice, but on the other hand there are the bitter ones who don't feel accepted and want to vent.

• Hell yeah. I could go on forever but I won't. I'll just say yes defo.