For which GaG topic do you usually go anonymous?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really go anon, but if there's any it's the sexual topics.

• lol why is everyone so afraid of sexual topics... there should be nothing to hide especially when we're all internet strangers :D

• Yeah then you can post on sexual topics all you want ;P

• LOL there's nothing for me to comment on anyways, it'd still be the same ol' questions I answered as of now.

Most Helpful Guy

• None really, It's had to harass me from behind a computer screen, So usually don't care about what GAGers think of me.

What Girls Said 4

• hmmm not any...

• yeah even I hate it when I have to go anon for some questions, but that is because it has too many trolls and too many people just insult by getting anon (which is kind of cowardly behaviour)... I never go anon for opinions though

• nope! I don't anno unless I am scared... hahah

• I don't go anon :)

• I don't think I go anonymous much, almost not at all actually, probably once this last month

• For none really

What Guys Said 3

• Haven't tried that feature yet.

• I never go anon but in fairness I very rarely answer the sex questions.

• None cause I have no shame

• Oh yeah even I hate going anon for questions, it's not because of shame but because of fucking trolls on this site