Do you ever question why you joined the site and come back on regularly?

Sometimes I log in and I scroll through the feed and I just wonder why? Why do I come here everyday or every other day just to see the same weird questions? And bomberded with things I really don't care about?

Most Helpful Guy

• I only made an account to help someone with a problem they were dealing with. I did a Google search on a question I had for myself and came across this guy's question on a link to GaG. Made an account, helped him out, logged of and completely forgot about GaG. Wasn't till months later I thought of the site again and decided to come back to see what the site was all about.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a mini addiction haha.

What Guys Said 5

• Yes - Whenever I feel any negative emotion about the site, I know it is time to take a break and come back when I feel positive about it again. I usually take a break about once a month for about a week.

• not anymore. i'm working on a last amazon card and then i'm out.

• So then don't come back. I don't take 'most' of what's on here seriously anyway.

• No, like any place, it is what you make it

• Yes this website has the same old questions day in day out. Pointless sex questions.

What Girls Said 2

• Nope I never question myself my goal is to become a master on here. So that is my reason :D

• Because I'm bored af and this is a good time waster. I'll probs take a break though