Do you find it hard to use gag on your phone?

I am using my iPhone 4 and it's hard to type!

109

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell me about it not so much the typing but one wrong move of the thumb, you lose what you typed, go to wrong page losing your next question sequence, submit too early plus trying to embed images is a pain.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey! In what way do you find it hard to type? And also, is this something new or you've always had that issue on your phone?

• the internet slow, the battery low, I can't type as fast!

• oh ok so it's not a regular thing, right? Just today because of those reasons?

• No its always like that! Lucky on my laptop!

What Guys Said 8

• Yeah, I always get the grammar police on my case when ever they disagree and want to argue.

2damnfunny.com/.../...-Cat-Meme-Plays-No-Games.jpg

• The few times I have gone anonym, it was because I was EXTREMELY truthful, not because I wanted to lie. :-P

• I notice I tend to make more spelling errors on my phone compared to my laptop.

• and that is why i use my computer. so much easier to use and the computer has a better layout

• don't do it anymore because it's indeed hard

• Yes it is. It's slower here and typing is really poor.

• Very actually I quit trying

• Im in the same boat with the same phone

What Girls Said 9

• Every now and then, I'll have trouble. That's why I wait until I'm on my laptop for longer responses. Less autocorrect errors and easier to answer the question or messages.

• I only use my phone to get on here (iPhone 5) and I find it difficult at times.

• Typo mistakes๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ

• When I had my iPhone 5c it was easier to use this website. Now I have an android and it's harder because I can not block non anon users from my questions like I could on my iPhone

• I hardly use it on my phone most generally my tablet. .

• It's so much easier on an Android ๐Ÿ˜

• Nah, I don't find it hard at all

• Yeah can be hard

• Yip i never use it on my computer