Why does gag feel empty or lacking ppls or is it me?

I feel lonely and i don't know why!

Most Helpful Guy

• I have been on and off this site every with two other accounts where deleted due to being a bit harsh to the sensitive people on here that want to keep in their sickness and shelled up life
    It's been two years since I was last on here, and a year off before that. I actually found the love of my life on this site (wasn't looking for it). She was across the country at the time and now she is sitting next to me , lol and she just told me she loves me and hello GAGErs. Oh she also says" listen to this dude he knows his sh*t." lol thanks hun, lol
    ok Ok sorry about that, anyway i have noticed a major decline in the the ranges of age. this site was mainly 25-30's Now it's mainly a kiddie pool, with their same questions about nonsense common sense.
    I gravitate to those that are in pain of a lost love or some relationship issues I feel i have the most experience in that arena. I feel not enough people are here to help and if they are in a good spot they don't feel the need to help. there are a lot of people still here to offer help just it was a lot more way back when I started in 2010.

So to answer your question more direct. I feel the same it is emptier due to the lack of people willing to help with true meaningful answers.

do you remember standUP , chokenGAG? Heeeere's SITdown :)
    I'M BACK !

• wOW... you sound like an amazing guy... I am at shocked! Thank you for responding. Is this your first day on here? I am just so amazed! Most of the questions I can't answer because I am still working on my self. I can't believe you found a fellow gager on here most people think it isn't true or some make believe. Anyway, Tell your wife I said Heyy and Damn... the coolest couple on earth! LOL thank you for taking the time to respond. I to was close to having my account cancel because people didn't like my answer or I always answer with I don't know.. lol I guess they wanted me to write an essay about something I didn't know.

• Well thank you for that amazing response back. You are welcome but I think i been back on here for a week now and I enjoy sharing.
      For you I wouldn't ever worry what people have to say and if it doesn't cancel it isn't difficult to get back on here, lol. The point is no-body has an edge on anybody so screw em if they can't handle it. I also believe that we are all in a different mind set at different times for a reason so do not beat yourself up for the responses you give now or at anytime. we are all in a constant stage of learning and growing so all the time you spend with short comment has the ability in time to common knowledge for those who need to hear it when the timing is right. So keep it up girl all is cool.

• thanks u made me feel better thank you!

Most Helpful Girl

• We just need better questions. People are lurking, but the same old questions are getting really old and tiring, so people respond less.

• I know... I just tired... hahah

What Guys Said 19

• You are so lonely so I'll leave you alone
    You aren't my follower so I can't call you my own

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpgDVlKdlwI

If it makes you feel better I'll follow you (then un-follow you). Does that sound good?

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400.gif

• I was half feeling that but when I think about it there seems to be more questions being posted - I think there is just a change that seems to happen every couple of months on GaG - A lot of the regulars leave or go less active , it takes a bit of time to get used to the new crew that said there is continuity because there is a small group of ever presents who stay active as ever.

• yeah i know what you mean. the people i used to talk to are long gone and it's just kinda meh now. getting closer to that elusive amazon card (7000 points is way to much imo) so i can bail.

• Not really either. You just lack emotional closeness. To be seen as the person you are behind your mask. To be reached down to your core. A lot of people feel lonely. We live in a society that kinda reinforces the whole idea you can't be yourself. So people end up not knowing each other or themselves.

• There is no shortage of people on GaG, but I will admit it is usually the same 40 people that are active ALL the time! I'm more of a hit and run GaGer. :-D

• If you want chat friends I am sure you can get them

• We're here for ya!!

• don't be we're all friends here.
    We're a family, A GAG family you may say

• I like that!

• I like to think it's that way even though I know most hate each other.
      so yes it's family

• I'm here !!!

• Yeah!!! I guess i'll come to you when I feel more low! hahah

• I'm not much of a talker... so I'll just be listening

• lol thanks... I just know know what i want talk about lol

• Well I am always happy to bother you:)

• I will say one thing. GAG is not what it used to be. It was much better when it was simple. And many good people have left and the new o es who have come keep asking the same old questions that we had seen 10,000 times.

• i know...

• One more problem. There are too many useless distractions on GAG now. In the early days, we would read a lot of questions for most of the answers. We knew others were reading too because of the frequency of votes (up or down). Now, most of your opinions don't even get read. Only the asker reads them.

• I'm new. I'm here. I'll be non-empty and eliminating lackingness... just upvote me so i can have more coolness.

This place is pretty interesting and a great way to kill some time without feeling bored on a lazy Friday night.

• Well then I think It's time we find you some GaGhusband.

• What I can't even get my gag crush to talk to me! lol! no matter how much I flirt! A gag girls got give up the chase!!! hahah

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Oh well

• hahah ! wow!! I just don't want be alone on gag!

• Me & Consultant here brah. We'll teach about gainz.

• GAG feels empty cuz people need to be on more! BE ON MORE, GOD DAMNIT!

• Because we have lost people along the way.

• I don't know I'm just here to offend people

• It's because your on at like 3 am. Twilight zone. On the weekend to top things off.

• hahah I been on here since yesterday! hahah!

• I'm just here to troll

What Girls Said 5

• I don't feel that way. Maybe the people you have been talking to aren't on as much or deactivated, though? However, I'm here if you need to chat!

• It does feel empty lately, specially since some very cool gagers left, the same day!!! :'(

• Nah, I've noticed it too. It's kinda strange how it seems so many people stopped posting and such.

• Depends on the time i guess. Sometimes it's hype here

• Because this site is filled with peoples issues and its actually quite depressing