How do you add a picture to a myTake?

I've tried to add a couple of different pictures to a myTake I'm writing and all the pictures are the right size but none on them worked.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• There is an icon that allows you to add images to your myTake. If you click on it, it will give you the option to copy/paste a URL address or upload an image directly from your device. There are image size requirements so that could be one issue. What error message do you get when you try to add an image?

What Guys Said 2

• copy paste the URL directly.

• Copy and paste the image url if it's from a webpage. Right click the picture to get the url.

What Girls Said 2

• ok if nothing is working, can u see that little toolbar u have while u write the take? click on the picture of that photo. when u hover over it, it'll say insert/edit image.

paste the url of the picture [so u have to right click copy image] and press Ok, then it should come up :)

• Yeah, that's what I've been doing and it's still not working

• there definitely must be something with the pic then. try upload the pic on tiny pic. com then insert that url in instead. that should work [if u really want that particular image].

• you copy and pasta or just save annd transfer.

• I've tried doing that but it doesn't work. I ink a couple of others are having the same issue so hopefully the admins can sort it out. Thanks for answering 😊

• oh okay... good luck.