Any other girls get creepy/persistent messages from a bunch of guys? Any guys get creepy/persistent messages from a bunch of girls?

Pretty self explanatory. I get bucket loads.

• Yes
  • No
  • Sometimes

Most Helpful Guy

• I swear, they should just make a "Wall of Shame" on GaG so girls can post the creepy messages they get and who it's from. Guys as well, but I assume it will be girls posting 95% of the time. A little public recognition might be therapeutic lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha yeah I get them sometimes, my favorite was this one:
    "hello beatuful !
    i need to musterbat before i sleep buight motivation"
    xD

What Guys Said 27

• besides gag sending me a message telling me one of my answers got removed for being offensive or whatever i don't get any messages of any kind. i feel so left out
    :'(

• Unfortunately a lot of young girls get creepy messages on GaG. There are a couple of things you can do
    (1) Block and report the people sending messages
    (2) There is a setting which means that you can only receive messages from people who you follow
    (3) You may wish to make your profile private

• Lol and the ladies give me shit on here when I say women can get sex much easier than a guy. You probably find that the girls who argued against me had creepy msgs on gag from guys wanting sex ha ha. Irony.

• yeah I got a couple... more weird than really creepy but still... but you never know if they are real girls or catfishes lol

• I'm consistently creepy to @MissNowhere

• The only creepy messages I get from girls, are poorly formatted rants about some guy she likes! :-P

• Only a few times, and I'm sure those are actually guys in real life.

• I had a few before yea, female and male creepers are pretty much the same.
    And the girls who I talk to on here... get them every now and then :p

• I'll message people only when I can help them with an issue or something. I don't message em with a 'ay babe wuts ur snapchat' lol could imagine a lot of other guys doing that on here tho

• We get creepy messages too. The difference is we play along and have fun while you get pissed off every time.

• That shit really happens? Jesus.

• Yeah there are 2-3 girls
    And I don't know why they send me those shit
    I'm just an average guy for some I'm ugly too
    No one can ever understand women 😶
    wbu?

• I almost never get a message on here, and never one that was creepy.

• Only once in a blue moon.

• Naw, you must be a special little snowflake...

• No. Let's keep it that way.

• unfortunately not =/

• Nope not at all.. Creepy u asked this question..!

• I do get a few weird messages, but clearly not as much as most of the girls here.

• It's cause your hot sweet heart. Ya it's creepy but it could be worse

• Yep once here from fake girl and on daily basis in my email. 😏

• Hey I've sent you like 100 messages by now and you haven't replied?

• Nope. Never.

• No but if they did, they would never be creepy again after I messaged them back.

• no i dont lol. we are not girls wake up.

• Yawn, another girl bitching about men. How passé.

• If they did I would phone the Police.

What Girls Said 14

• If someone is sending you inappropriate messages, go to their profile, click the flag on the upper right hand corner, and select Private Messages. That will let the admins know they need to look into that user's messages and investigate what's going on.

• Yes, @moistycakes On and off since I have been here on GAG. One time, it was coming in as an Every day thing with their zing.
    I get a few who want to sext text, go on Skype for More in Store or Offer to send Porn pix of themselves or Me... Doing the same with my good name.
    Guys like this don't need to be on my Follow/Follower friend list. And if they are by chance, I delete and block them.
    You should as well if you do get a dirty minded offer or a Tom or Dick for that day.
    Good luck. xx

• Of course, that's a huge part of being a girl on GAG.

• lucky ducky. i wouldn't mind a bit of sexual forwardness from gals on here :p

• @Watermelonoma Be careful what you wish for XD

• @Watermelonoma is on some real talk; most guys aren't going to mind some female users being flirtatious or sexually forward. It is the female users that seem to dislike it, probably becuase they get so much of it. :-P

• Haha maybe I should creep on some guys! Jaja... I don't get that many creepy message and if I do I don't respond!

• yeah.. lol..

• Sometimes on Tinder, yeah. But then I just unmatch them.

• Yes I seem to get a rash of these types of messages every so often. Seems I just got a whack of them in the last week. Simply ignore & delete.

• Yea, usually 3-4 a week. mostly from older gentlemen, always from india or turkey

• Yes and i got used to it as the time passed

• I like your attitude, I feel quite a few female users get way too antsy over "guys being guys". Just block, delete and move on. No need to get emotionally invested in unwanted attention. Just purge it and move on! :-D

• That's what i exactly feel about it. Besides it won't change anything if i make it a big deal or not.

• Yes!!! It's so annoying, I usually just ignore them but sometimes there's just too many to deal with

• I scare most of the creepers away ;)

• Just once I guess!

• Yes, I hate the inappropriate ones.

• No one messages me.