Which Gag girl will you reincarnate as?

The game is very simple.

Rules
1. You can ONLY pick a Gag girl that isn't taken already in this topic.
2. Keep it clean and don't attack or be offensive.

In the next life I'm coming back as @justbanANNAz in another life. Everyday I'll look in the mirror like HOLY FUCK I'm hot. Every Friday night I'll drink a can of pepsi and eat some stouffer's pot pie followed by a mini pan pizza. My hairstyle would be flat and in a ponytail. My dress style will be women's white T shirt and wide cargo pants with normal white sneakers.

(So now you guys can't become ANNAz because I picked her.)

0|0
11|7

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• I would like to be myself and only myself... I don't know the girls well enough tbh.

1|0
    0|0
  • @Ihaveyettomeetthisperson99

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be @MissNowhere
    I'd be extremely hot, have the best of friends, have a great relationship with my SO, and be very funny, nice and smart.
    #TotalPackage

1|0
    0|0
    • Gosh, trust me, you don't wanna :S
      Only true thing from that is great relationship with my SO. I could write an essay about how everything else is false, but I'm just gonna shut up and accept the compliment 😜 Thank you, gorgeous! 💖

• @MissNowhere lol noooo you're like amazing <3 but good, you're welcome! :)

• @anonymous because she's a mix of everything smart, funny, witty, aggressive, kind, charming, and sometimes even dense or ignorant and defensive

1|0
    0|0
  • Eh @soccerchick4eva? Ahahah 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Well this is a weird question

0|0
    0|0
  • I wonder who will be coming back as me. xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Because that's not weird...

1|0
    0|0
  • I like being myself, but a smarter me.

0|0
    0|0
  • @Slaybt

He seems responsible.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• There are lots of girls I like on the site but being reincarnated as them just seems a bit out there - I have no urge to reincarnated as anybody to be truthful.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm gonna be @anonymous

2|1
    1|0
  • I was gonna play but then your making us role play and pretend to be the person that we picked which is too much work.

0|0
    0|0
  • @WhatTheHellAmy i hope no one's chosen her.

1|0
    0|0
  • Can I come back as a blender?

0|0
    0|0
  • @AppleFan1 He's the biggest bitch on this site.

0|0
    0|0