If I need attention?

If i want to get everyone's attention on here do i need to post a rate me pic as i pose in front of a mirror with a bathing suit?
Lol

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 11

• I can give you a bag of attention if you want.
    i.dailymail.co.uk/.../...kstone_MA_9_14_14_A_w.jpg

• Depends what sort of attention you want that is up to you but I think people will notice you just as much if you are active on the site - What questions you post and how you answer other questions or interact with other people will gain you a reputation maybe not as quick as the mirror selfie but it is longer lasting plus if you continually post selfies you will become known as an attention seeker.

• Nah. Try a photo of yourself with antlers. Oh, wait. You did that. lol Oh, well. Just send me the other pictures.

• No u need to post a question where u ask if it's racist to hit a person just cuz they're black

• You got mine already. But a selfie wouldn't be refused :-o

• Um.. Why do you need everyone's attention so badly?

• You never know until you try. Let's see if your theory is correct.

• No, you need to post a rate me pic as you pose in front of a mirror with'out' a bathing suit.
    That'll draw a lot of attention.

• You've got my attention! No swimsuit needed.

• No just be yourself.
    Let your inner beauty show your outer beauty

• Couldn't hurt :)

What Girls Said 3