Compliment a GAGer?

Name something they are good at which they don't know. Make someone's day. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• β€’ @Jxpxtxr thanks for being a good friend (: I love talking to you, always ahah you're awesome to talk to! πŸ’™ you're another beauty with brains as well xp
    β€’ @MrsyQ how can you be so pretty and so smart? Beauty with brains. 😍 ahah anyways, thank you, for being a good friend 😘
    β€’ @BumbleSuperBee you're cute and I bet you already know that? xp your takes are awesome and interesting to read! continueeee writing em xD
    β€’ @DaniaMQ hellooooo! πŸ‘‹ thank you for always being there for me when I need someone to talk to, especially when I have troubles regarding (that person) ahahah πŸ˜… you're a good friend and I'm lucky af to know you ☺
    β€’ @cinderelli and @MissNowhere you girls are gorgeous af (bet you get that a lot, but still gonna say it anyways :p) and you're awesome till the scale is broke! 😎 I hope your day will be good 😊
    β€’ @Lissy967 sad to see that you've left, but I'm sure your offline life must be pree amazing (based on what you've told)!
    β€’ @ConsultantIsBack nice to know you ahahah xD
    β€’ @Dipsy thank you for being there when I need someone to talk to as well, you're a great listener 😊
    β€’ @LeviValentine didn't know you for that long, but you're nice to talk to 😊
    @Yumix PIZZAAAAAAAA!! πŸ• (ps : I'm hungry πŸ˜‚)

Especially @Genie23, I know that you'd only on when your exams and everything is done, and I'm pree sure your notifications will exceed 1k ahahah (that's what I've told you aite? :p) but thank you for being an awesome listener and an awesome advice giver as well! 😘 Thanks for being the sister I never had ahahah πŸ˜… (told you countless times already, still gonna tell you again xp)

p/s : sorry if I bothered y'guys πŸ˜… I'm bored and had nothing better to do lol

• Piiiiizzzzzaaaaa! 🍕🍕🍕

• Aaawwww that's so sweet of you ❤❤ I will always be by your side whenever you need it and even if you didn't need it 😌 hahahha you helped me in giving advices and you listened to me when I wasn't feeling good, (about the past person lol 😆 ) so thank you for that 😘😘😘

• Aww thank you! I really love talking to you, too 🙈🙉❤️

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 19

What Guys Said 22

• @BelleGirl21 - Always kind and patient, and a great sense of humor.
    @apple24 - Unassuming and friendly, definitely caring
    @cinderelli - Hot and Sexy, but I'm not supposed to notice that. lol
    @CHARismatic110 - Always on here, touching people's lives with friendliness
    @Rcjh1987 - Always wonderful, and now getting much of it back with a new guy, yay!
    @teawrecks - Love her honesty and bluntness
    @SensualScribe - A deeply caring and empathetic lady
    @SolitaireBond - Very caring. Intelligent. Love seeing her opinions & comments
    @Genie23 - Youthful and fun loving. Friends with everyone.
    @ConsultantIsBack - Great comments. Tells it as he sees it.
    @OrdinaryGentleman - Able to cut through the BS
    @Ihav2fart - A great guy. Just ask him. lol
    @DodgersGM - Seems to always have kind words, but honest.

• @BelleGirl21 - Always someone i can chat with even if she is creeping me out 0_o
    @apple24 - Always assuming, someone I can be really open with, and just chat
    @cinderelli - Very down to earth girl, she's going to find someone whom she truly deserves
    @Red_Arrow - Makes incredibly well thought out points, years of experience has helped
    @Illusive_Man - Great guy who can take a joke
    @Ihav2fart - lives in a kick ass city what more can you want
    @vishna - you are a crazy vegan hoe... you know what im gonna say already XP
    @ConsultantIsBack - down to earth dude

• Thank you, @pizza. You know why. ;) πŸ’š

media1.giphy.com/media/2LqQkIPKNevkc/giphy.gif

• @xNicholeMariex3 Your love of poptarts merits my respect.

@Propane_Accessories Your love of spaghetti and Tommy Wiseau also merits my respect.

• @justbanannaz -You're one of the prettiest, nicest, and craziest (in a good way) gagers on here yet so helpful.

@XNicholemariex3 - I really enjoy talking to you, i love that you are a big Disney fanatic like me. Plus you are very helpful even when you are down on yourself you still encourage others😊

@Ashely_princess You are always fun to talk to and remind me of my little sister 😉

• @ihav2fart You're fabulous

• Here goes.
    @ConsultantIsBack Legend, your welcome in perth anytime
    @kittykatbrat H, you know the value I see in you

• I'll compliment myself, because I love myself.

• ☺😊😀😁😂😃😄😆😇😍😘😝😋😗😙😎🙋🙌💑👀💙❤💚💛💛💜💓💕💖💗💘💝💞💟👍👌✌✋👊☝👏🎆🎇🎊🎵🎶🌼🌻🌹🌸🌷🍀🍁🍂🍃🍻💐💍💎💠 @chocolateismylover

• Not that many only 5 or 6.

• Sorry hit wrong button - This is an answer to a different question.
      On this one I would just like to thank all Gaggers, they made my time very enjoyable on this site and helped me cope with some outside problems by giving me a break from them.

• @WhatTheHellAmy she's so intriguing, witty and has a great sense of humour. I have told her this and she's well ahead of her years. Well i don't know much about her but i love you sister😂❤💜❤💜😘

• @asianflower. she's been soooo good to me. She listens, she calms me down, talking to her comforts me, she has the patience of a saint, she's never got annoyed with me (that I'm aware of lol). I could go on tbh. Just an all round nice girl. I havnt met her, but I'm working on it ;-D

• @Homicidal_Queen She's my friend and I love her.
    @WhatTheHellAmy She makes everything funny (and sexy ;) )
    @InconspicuousBox She understands me.

• You don't know anyone unless you've met someone in person.

• @BelleGirl21 thank you for being you. You're awesome!

• 😢***tears of joy*** you know I needed this today. Thank you for accepting me as I am! 😘

• @ALittleBlondGirl You're very attentious and caring

• @Empatheticlady u r sooooo hot that my phone overheated πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ˜›

• Why should I?

• And like always nobody likes Aeon. Fuck it, I'm making another emo topic.

• @LittleSally because you make the best mytakes

• I don't have many friends on here anymore.

• The trolls with the bizarre questions and crazy answers for giving me a good laugh when I need it.