How often do you forgot to choose MHO?

I forget on most of my questions, sadly. Sometimes I just don't choose on purpose, but usually I completely forget. Even the messages from GAG don't motivate me to make the decision.

• *GASP* I never forget!
  • I forget half of the time.
  • I always forget. I'll never not forget.
  • I just don't want to choose! 😝
  • Bacon.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• The emails usually get me to go back and do them... I actually like that though, because I like to wait until the topic is dead to choose- or maybe after i got to implement someone's advise.

• Yeah, I think the messages are a good thing. It tries to motivate activity.

What Girls Said 16

• I am always the One here, dear, Quick as a Drama Queen Draw to push a Bud button when it comes To... Choose MHO.
    I may let it go for a few days to see who may still come to comment in the box provided for them, but I never leave without Remembering to return to Vote for MHO Girl and Guy who did Try.
    I have noticed though, @2014raser that being I have been on GAG for nearly two years and still counting, there have been newbies who may not Press their own button so fast or just leave it for GAG to do their own work.
    Good luck. xx

• That's what I should work on. Waiting a few days, and then choosing instead of completely forgetting. I want to be as active as I can be.

• So welcome, fellow Gagger. xxoo

• Basically never. Within the 30 day period I do choose them at some point, usually I do it when I'm super bored.

• I also usually do it within the 30 day period, but I end up waiting until I have only a few days left.

• It makes it look like the system chose for me I guess.

• I have like 5 messages from GaG right now telling me I have to pick an MHO and its driving me insane, i'm way too lazy.. 😂
    And Whoo! Bacon!

• i barely ever choose MHO lol. i just let the GaG gods do it automatically. :P

• The answer is i want bacon! yUMMY Anyway... I just pick the person who stand out the most in my mnd.

• Bacons always the answer

• I always forget. No matter the amount of notifications I get, I will still forget.

• Do you usually let GAG pick them for you, or do you choose eventually?

• I don't ask a whole lot of questions, so its not that hard for me to remember. I have not once forgotten.

• Do you see any MHO slip ups in your future on GAG?

• Probably not. I tend to award it within a few days to a week. The more time goes by the greater chances are that it will be forgotten.

• I never forget to choose, but can I also have some bacon?

• Sometimes I just don't pick lol

• Haha, you let the system pick for you?

• Yeah. A lot of questions I've asked didn't make sense to have most helpful opinions so I just disavowed them.

• I only remember when i get a message from the admin reminding me hahhaha

• Never, I always choose

• Just pick me right off the bat and avoid the problem entirely. 😋

I never forget to.

• How could I forget I'm here most days.

• I don't even ask very many questions, but I still forget... *sigh*

• Don't you get the notices?

• Yes. Rarely they motivate me to choose though. I'm trying to work on that, I want to be more active here.

• I forget half of the time

• Most of the time I don't feel like choosing.

• Either I won't feel like it or I forget. Mostly the forgetting part.

What Guys Said 9

• I hate the MHO answer when multiple people give genuine advice.

• I keep getting reminded by the system so I can't forget as such, but then I haven't asked too many questions in here!

• Gosh - I am so ordered, me forget to award a MHO - You might as well tie me up and put cheese between my toes for the rats to nibble on because that is what it would feel like to me if I didn't award MHO.

• Wow, I'm actually surprised at how many people are diligent about choosing MHO. I was thinking that most people would be like me.

• Always, I think I just remembered it one or two times.

• I don't ask a lot of questions :(

• It varies to be honest.

• I get messages every day about choosing MHO but I just choose to ignore it. Most of the time I just wait until they automatically choose it. I'm too lazy to go through all the opinions to choose one

• I want my gift card in a hurry, MH is a small step in that direction.

• Actually some time I don't get such...