Who is the biggest troll on GaG?

I troll 50/50. I give some real words of wisdom for realtionship advice and flirting. The other side of me I just love to troll. People take GaG so seriously. I think I've had about 4 essays written in MLA format in attempt to insult me because they got so butthurt. Guess I should be doing better things wtih my time but I'm in here for the lulz. Any other people that troll on here?

Most Helpful Girl

• godislovee and her many, many, accounts on here

Most Helpful Guy

• It has to be Sandplanet, a. k. a. Sandy. 'She' played a long game, working her way into people's confidence.

• Ah one of the cautionary tales of gag. I got a good chuckle out of the whole situation.

What Girls Said 2

• hahah I don't think I troll but people would argue otherwise! Because according to them I am useless. Its make me laugh! Sometimes I feel like yelling no one told you to read my comment... did anyone ask you? hahaha! LOL

• ahahaha just sounds plain rude. APPLY GTFO YOU ARE USELESS.

• Haha... I don't know... I am just me but they want deep thought about something I am not knowledge about!!! I don't know... I am a simple type of woman. Lol

• Anonymous users are by far the biggest trolls.

What Guys Said 3

• Anonymous obviously. sometimes male, sometimes female. Older, then younger. And so often with the useless trolling remarks.

• The topics I answer questions in don't seem to attract that many trolls so no one really stands out and since a lot of troll answers are anon it throws the perception of.

• I troll sometimes too, especially the one who write one page essays after their question.