How can I change my GAG's username?

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't. The only way you can change it is buy deactivating this account and starting all over again with a new account.

• well thats bad :(

• @juicyjessie that is true. Since I come to GAG the users here have changed a lot. This site has changed a lot to. It is a lot more slow now than it use to be.

• Thank you for MHA

Most Helpful Girl

• You will have to delete your present account and start again. Admin won't change it for you, to avoid confusion.

What Guys Said 2

• I am afraid that is a non starter - The reason I have heard is that it interferes with the tagging process.

• Maybe try contact them and ask for help? There's no way we can change it our own so.. you got to ask a permitted to do so people to help you with that.

• They do this because they don't want people who of a higher rank, start saying nonsense and do stupid things and abusing their power, and then change afterwards as if nothing happen. Maybe? Though they can just put a 'History of names' the user used previously so that whatever they did, will always stay with them...

What Girls Said 3

• I think you have to make another account!

• You cannot change it anymore. You'd have to deactivate this account and create a new one.

• Delete account, make a new one.