I got a PM that said, "Hi blue_sun do you think I am hot and attractive here is the link of my photo: [link]" Is it a virus?

Is this a spam message that appears often on here?

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't reply to such messages.. report the user for spamming..

Most Helpful Guy

• Was it a picture of a woman on top of a building or something and wasn't clear enough to be able to see the proper amount of detail to tell whether she was hot or not?

I got that too.

• I didn't look at the picture. I didn't want to risk a virus.

• Ehhh, based on the other responses, I think I'll err on the side of caution.

• I think it's just to make you look at an annoying ad. So yeah don't look.

What Girls Said 10

• It's spam, but it's not a virus. It's a real picture but the thing is it has an adfly link attached to it - that means that the person who put the picture up gets paid depending on the amount of people who view it. It's a way for them to get money.

• It seems like a virus don't click!

• It is not a virus, but it is spam. Go to the user's profile and report it as such. You need to click on the flag icon on the right-hand side of the profile page.

• Report the user for spamming. Go to his/her profile, there's a flag button there. Click it, and choose the option you wish to report the user as. (:

• I've heard it's a virus that's been clogging up people's pm's lately.

• It is a spam message, I don't think it is a virus though

• Yeah that sounds like a trap

• I got this tooooo...

• √ Do not click anything in the message
    √ Report the user
    √ Delete the message (s)
    √ Block the user

• I've ssen lots of questions on this recently, so id say yeah its spam. Report them...

What Guys Said 9

• There seems to being a couple of spamming accounts Ignore the message and report the account to admin
    http://www.girlsaskguys.com/contact

• Inbox me his ID

• It can be anything. I never click on links I don't trust.

• That's a spam message.

• You're young, so I know you don't have all that much experience yet, but most women on the planet aren't going to randomly message strangers asking them to look at naked photos of them.

• I got it too. Just ignore it

• Do you honestly believe someone would randomly ask you if they were attractive?

• Weirder things have happened.

• That's not the issue I am addressing. You should be able to figure this stuff out on your own. Why would a 25 year old woman ask a 14 year old if he finds her attractive? That should automatically lea you to believe it is a virus.

• I posted this right after I woke up this morning. *shrugs*

Really, God knows what kinda logic goes through my head in the morning. I was like 90% sure it was a virus, even then, but I digress.

• Probably a paid sex site

• I got that and checked it out, the person has asked that before and got it removed and they set up different accounts which go inactive quickly, I wouldn't click it.