How helpful do you think the people on this site are regarding your questions?

Whenever I ask questions about my dating life or how to approach certain girls, or how to talk to them, I rarely get any replies. Like just 1 or 2 answers when I'm looking for is a lot of answers. I mean this site is GAG yet the only questions that attracts people are the ones related to gender bashing and what not. I don't know what's the deal here. And girls specifically, I don't know what the hell kinda questions do they want to answer here.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've had the same problem. I'm looking for advice and only a couple of people answer. It's really disappointing :(

• Exactly. I'm here for advice hoping people here will help me, yet they choose to completely ignore my questions. It seems like people here only care about gender bashing and sex.

• I know! That's pretty much it. It's the serious relationship questions that go unanswered and those are the ones where you need answers the most. It sucks. :(

Most Helpful Guy

• I very rarely ask personal stuff usually more general stuff and I find the answers on GaG are quite informative on these issues.

What Girls Said 1

• I think some are helpful and others are creepos. Gotta pick and choose your battles.

What Guys Said 1

• My questions are just random ones, more like 'what if'