Does it ever seem like this site is full of misogynistic trolls?

Most Helpful Guy

• Women are never happy, doesn't matter how much money, fame, and social status you have, you have this, women get horny and marry you, once married, they resent you for everything you've given them, have a lot of money? They hate you for it, don't earn enough, they hate you for it, have fame? They feel neglected, don't have fame, they wish they could have married Brad Pitt, have social status? They get paranoid and think you are always cheating, don't have social status? They resent you for isolating them from the world, women need to learn to know what they want and stop being so fucking complicated, until then troll society will rule uninhibited. Victory shall be ours.

• Oh look, I found one.

• @idkwtftoputhere Oh look, I've started a thread with a neo nazi feminist female with closet dike tendencies, who has a high propensity to own more than 10 cats simultaneously in approximately the next 5 years, who'll eats a whole box of Haagen Dazs in one sitting as an escape from unpleasant emotions experienced when a guy she likes plays her for a fool all while watching "The Notebook" ten times in a row... hey howdy, how ya doing?

• All I read was nonsense lol but it seems common for you to write things that make no sense though. Neo nazi feminist? oh please.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol, obviously. Whatever makes them happy I guess... xD

What Guys Said 15

• Yes and that's courtesy of conservative media polluting the minds of young men and women. Of course, the genuine "feminazis" on the web help reinforce those stereotypes.

Feminism needs to move away from the horseshit labels and simply echo what its metagoal really is: to treat all people with respect and equality and, since women are "less than equal" in many parts of many societies, feminism advocates for women so they can become equal.

All this horseshit about men being the problem (even if they were in the past), doesn't help the situation because all it does is alienate people turning them into "misogynistic trolls".

• Are there many women haters here on gag? Yes.

Is the sphere of things that offend women even definable? No. So what does that mean? It means that even a guy who has nothing against women could say something that offends them (even if it's a blunt fact like women on average are weaker than men) and he will be seen as an misogynist.

• At times for one reason or another it can seem that the site has taken a negative turn but I look beyond that and realise the quieter majority are a decent crowd,

• There are a few for sure.

I think mostly though the forum here allows people to vent their feelings on certain topics. Among men there is a lot of anger and frustration towards women these days, often that anger and frustration is misinterpreted as hate, which it is not.

• It seems like this site is just as full of misandrist trolls to.

• Well, people who end up single for a long period of time or have had a lot of bad dating experience are wound to end up bitter.

• No? The opinions are actually quite balanced and, for lack of a better word, "nice".

If you're talking about all the feminism rants, just ignore them. They're not really talking about feminism in general, just a kind of straw man they can burden with all their woes.

• Indeed. I met too many of these here.

• men or women?

• Nooooo... the troll population here is quite equal-opportunity...

• Not from my perspective. It really seems to be filled with idiotic humans that ask questions that have obvious answers.

• I'm a misogynist.

• full? nah but they're there alright

• I always understood trolls are only on the internet to wind us up. This misogynists here seem quite sincere in their beliefs.

• Men shouldn't hate women. But that doesn't mean that women shouldn't be confined to the house!

What Girls Said 8

• I don't think many of them are trolling, tbh.

• hahah a good a good laugh at best!

• Internet overall is.

• Oh for fucks sake Hell YES.

• Yeah there seems to be a lot of hating on this site from guys and at times also from girls.

• Does it "ever"? That's the underquestion of the year... and it's November.

• I agree, there's a high amount of women-hating posts floating around on here today.

• OH my gosh yesss!! I was literally just thinking that and some of them surprisingly include women