What is a pecking order on GaG?

😐

I don't get it!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• He said "pecking" because his profile image is a duck.
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1770295-what-s-your-pecking-order-in-gag-xper-rank

And the way to check this is to go to your profile, go to Edit Profile (might be Summary on phone), and then in the bottomleft corner you have

Most Helpful
    2,759 out of 18,084
    15%
    Xper Level: Guru
    Xper Points: 49,782
    Xper Rank: 24
    Xper Rank Among Guys: 12
    Questions: 513
    myTakes: 5
    Opinions: 19,805

He is asking for XPER Rank, and XPER Rank among your sex.

What Guys Said 6

• I see you are talking about the Xper ranking - No there is no overall display after top 10 guys and girls - I think the term ranking is probably the wrong word to use - I have always thought the amount of Xper points you have is not a good indicator of the type of Gagger you are - As you spend time on site you will see there is a few sub groups of users and each user has their own place on site - I personally don't find there is a pecking order - If you look at site certain ways it might seem like that but it isn't really.

• Look for their MHO score. This is a reasonable measure of the quality of their answers. Ignore Xper points. That just defines how long they've been here.

• its based on how close you are to people within the popular GaG clique (s). If you are liked by certain people, you will get tagged most often in miscellaneous questions about how awesome people are, and your popularity/rank will grow. GaG is fairly similar to high school in that regard

• one of these girls... is posting from under another's desk...

• The pecking order is:

Women >>> Gays > Transsexuals >>>>>>> Men

What Girls Said 5

• It goes..
    _________________ME_______
    ______Editors and moderators
    _____Males and females of gag
    ___All the anonymous users on gag

• I don't get it!

• Sorry, how do I see that? Clueless person need of help here...

• He just asked what xper rank.

• How do I check it? It only shows top ten

• i don't get it either