With all the takes about body shaming whether it'd fat, fit or skinny shaming, do you think this approach would be the best?

To realize that other people are going to find fault in you for any reason possible. Even if there was a way we could make ourselves "perfect" then we're going to have "perfect shaming." The best approach is not to give a crap about what others think or shame you for and get on with your life.

• Yes that is a good approach
    83% (5)57% (4)69% (9)Vote
  • No it isn't
    17% (1)43% (3)31% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|3

Most Helpful Guy

• That would seem most sensible approach to me

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree with your statement!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• "The best approach is not to give a crap about what others think or shame you for and get on with your life." . . . It's not that easy ya know? !

0|0
    0|0
  • Its good to be able to not care too much when someone is obviously just trying to put you down for no reason. But that approach just sounds like an excuse to ignore any kind of feedback people give to you, even if it was valid. Like imagine someone weighed 400 lbs, and their relatives was trying to get them to lose weight for health reasons, but they would just have this mindset "Im not gonna give a crap about what they think cause Im gonna be judged anyway" Thats just not healthy.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!