Post a proposal of sorts to a Gager (s) you like?

To hang out, be best friends, etc. Tag them!

@Yumix @Maxemeister @Jared____ @Xelebrum @Onepiecefan2000 @Noxifer626
Will you all marry me?

@ElizabethBiersack and @JamieLove Will you two be my best friends forever? :D

<3 @WhatTheHellAmy you and I need to make some serious plans to hang out, can we?

I almost forgot!

Will you marry me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course I will <3

We will travel around the world where I'll help you to perfection your photographing skills and write down our adventures ^_^

• Yay <3 thank you <3

Australia first?

• Haha awesome thank ya :*

• thanks for MHO! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• @Jxpxtxr ahah I ssposed that if we could meet next month you'd prepare teriyaki bowl? πŸ˜‰ dayumm I fcking wish I could drive myself all the way there ugh 😩

@DaniaMQ remember to invite me to that special occasion of yours babe! Ahah xD you're already my sister so I have no proposal for you ahahah but remember to be my tour guide around Spain! 😜😘

@cinderelli be my pizza lover friend forever please? It'd be fun to have someone fight you for pizzas and stuffs tho. 😣😜 My friends all don't really fancy pizza. 😞

@MissNowhere continue loving animals please? πŸ˜… I love the fact that you're somewhat like me in a sense that you'd be willing to save an animal instead of a human first (if you still remember that question). 😊

@Genie23 sissyyyy! Can't wait till the day where I can go to Mumbai to visit you. πŸ˜„ till then, allow me to continue to annoy you? Ahahah πŸ˜‚

Humanssss, y'all know you're my close friends/sisters! πŸ’™

• Not sure if I did right lol am too tired (altho I just woke up) and I'm gonna go back to sleep. 💤

• @DaniaMQ hehe if I go to Turkey, he can be our tour guide ahahahah πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Hahahhahah oh my God you are a genius 😎😏👌😂😂😂

What Guys Said 20

What Girls Said 8