Should there be a report option for "Extreme Bias/Leading Question"?

Should there be an option to report a question if the asker has asked an open ended question, but worded it so that there is an implied wanted answer that deters actual conversation?

IE: "What healthcare system is better, the awesome one the illustrious, glorious president Barrack "Infailible" Obama created, or the one those dickheads who kill babies for fun like?"

Because really, it's getting a bit much when you ask a question but don't really want people to do anything besides agree with you.

• Bias/Leading questions should be reportable.
  • Bias/Leading questions should not be reportable.

Most Helpful Girl

• There already is, this is basically what the antagonistic report option is for. "While we encourage lively debate, personal attacks and posts that bait or antagonize are removed."

Most Helpful Guy

• What I think there should be is an open text box where a person could explain why they are reporting the post.

• I would agree with this, but the report system is probably just an automated script that deletes a post after X people report it for something.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• No, they shouldn't be another label for reporting. there's enough already, who are often used excessively by other as an excuse to take the post down just because they happen to disagree. If people can freely express their way of thinking, without it being considered offensive etc. then this site isn't really fulfilling it's purpose.

• I actually wonder if there would be content left if we did that. Most people are biased in one way or another on a given topic.

• Censorship much? No thanks.

• There is a difference between censorship and adherence to proper question formatting.

• I think people should be able to ask what they want.