Would you like to be a citizen of the Republic of GAG?

The Republic of GAG is a democratic, socialist, secular, sovereign, republic and independent nation that safeguards the interests of all its citizens and provides them with a virtual identity on the site of GAG. Comfirm your affirmation and reap the sown benefits of being a GAGer

• Yes, i'd love to be a GAG citizen.
  • No, i am a lone wolf.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

What Guys Said 11

• No; the country would spend all its time dealing in problems of race, flaky romantic partners, penises, and which hairstyles suit its women best. Our GDP would be in the toilet. xD

• no, it's a nice place to visit but i wouldn't want to live there.

• Being a nation who gives freedom of movement and life with dignity, we respect you!

• If Donald Trump were to become the next President and I was unable to get citizenship with Canada or the UK, then yeah I'd consider being a citizen of GAG.

• Yes I would be happy to be a citizen but would probably keep a low profile within the country.

• I see, we will have our 👀👀 on you. Don't go make a crime happen mate.

• its too liberal taxes would be astronomically high

• Do we have a military, or is it a bunch of feminazies

• Yep but I'm still gonna try a coup :)

• G@G has many nice people but also some hypocritical morons. I'm sure some people think I'm very rude for stating the truth as well so I'd likely get banned.

• We do not ban anyone unless they provoke people against the interests of the country. It's a free democratic country, feel free to say anything. But take care to not cross the limits of offense.

• Nah I'm good #LoneWolfStatus #Outsider

• You're always welcome. It's a place you can always come to and call your home 😃

• You had me at socialist

No thanks the taxes would be too high,

• It's tax-free (monetarily). Citizens of Gag pay tax by participating in the interest and activities of the nation.

• Alright.
      So if it's socialist, what services are provided?

• I prefer an aristocracy of merit or service to democracy and private charity to socialism but otherwise we're good.

• We have a democracy of merit, citizens of merit in their respective fields have the rule of their field.