Has your question ever gone without any response?

'Cause two of mine just did! It sucks.

• Hell yeah
  • No, not yet.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• It would have been funny if this question got no response too lolmax

What Girls Said 11

What Guys Said 11

• Only once shortly after I joined up. I waited a few weeks and reworded the question and got quit a few respond. So I had to chalk it up to bad grammar

• It has, then I realized the hour I asked it was a terrible one.

I have enough followers, that if a question I asked doesn't get enough traction, I can message them to answer and it would get the question to constantly popup in the "recent" feed, therefore getting the snowball rolling!

• It all depends on the nature of the question. Some people won't respond if they're not knowledgeable on a topic. It also helps if questions are interesting too. Maybe reword it a different way.

• Nearly a couple only had one or two responses.

• Yep it'll happen lol I usually just say something dumb in the update like "When you post a question thinking you'll get many responses but you end up only getting one..."

• I've always at least gotten one response.

• It happens, I posted one where only a few people responded.

• Not my questions so far, but only one of my Takes has ever gotten any attention...

• Nah, usually I get something eventually. Even if it's only "Your question sucks"

• Just usually 2 opinions. Thats why I dont ask a lot of questions.

• Yup. I asked few of them unanonymously and didn't get any replies. And all those people who say that unanonymous questions will have more replies...