Has your question ever gone without any response?

'Cause two of mine just did! It sucks.

• Hell yeah
    53% (20)74% (20)62% (40)Vote
  • No, not yet.
    47% (18)26% (7)38% (25)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
12|12

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• It would have been funny if this question got no response too lolmax

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

What Guys Said 11

• Only once shortly after I joined up. I waited a few weeks and reworded the question and got quit a few respond. So I had to chalk it up to bad grammar

0|1
    0|0
  • It has, then I realized the hour I asked it was a terrible one.

I have enough followers, that if a question I asked doesn't get enough traction, I can message them to answer and it would get the question to constantly popup in the "recent" feed, therefore getting the snowball rolling!

0|1
    0|0
  • It all depends on the nature of the question. Some people won't respond if they're not knowledgeable on a topic. It also helps if questions are interesting too. Maybe reword it a different way.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nearly a couple only had one or two responses.

0|2
    0|0
  • Yep it'll happen lol I usually just say something dumb in the update like "When you post a question thinking you'll get many responses but you end up only getting one..."

0|1
    0|0
  • I've always at least gotten one response.

0|1
    0|0
  • It happens, I posted one where only a few people responded.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not my questions so far, but only one of my Takes has ever gotten any attention...

0|1
    0|0
  • Nah, usually I get something eventually. Even if it's only "Your question sucks"

0|1
    0|0
  • Just usually 2 opinions. Thats why I dont ask a lot of questions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup. I asked few of them unanonymously and didn't get any replies. And all those people who say that unanonymous questions will have more replies...

0|1
    0|0