Why is it every time I go and ask a question it won't let me? And why do I have a ! Mark by my picture?

Most Helpful Guy

• Things seem to have worked out for you since you asked this question and the ! is just letting you know you have a noticfication " a comment, follower or asker upvote " - Hope you continue to enjoy the site and any further questions just ask.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not sure if there still is, but there might be a certain amount of questions you can ask a day, so once you've reached that limit it probably won't work. And the ! sign just means you got a notification, hover your mouse over it (if you're on pc/laptop) to see what kind of notification you got (personal message, follower, etc)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Hmm... I assume the question problem is solved seeing as you were able to post this. The '!' mark usually indicates that you have a notification - I can't remember which notification it symbolises, but it could be that you have a new follower or a new message.

• That ! Is a notification. You either have a follower, a message, or something of the like.

Have you hit submit or double checked to make sure the title is long enough?

• It means you have a message. You should click on it.