Why do you like GAG?

I like GAG cause I met a lot of really cool people on here and i am very opinionated so its a good way for me to get it all out :)

Also sometimes i like to argue with idiots and i get on here when im bored... so always lol

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• - I can give others advice from time to time between answering all the silly questions.
    - I have met and continue to meet some great people here.
    - I have a way to pass the time when I don't feel like reading or watching a movie for example.

What Guys Said 31

• I like it because you get a lot of honest people answering questions, and only rarely are they jerkish responses that are a waste of time. Plus it can be fun to be an expert on a topic 50% of the users don't really understand (how the other sex thinks, etc.).

• Your reasons are very sound and I agree totally with them - An extra one for me is that I had some personal issues happening outside the site and GaG provided a welcome break from them for me.

• Because of you jade!!! I like gag friends, fun topics, talking about sex is fun, discuss things you wouldn't ordinarily, and i get to force my opinions on others Hahaha

• I think it is a novelty, with me growing up in a time where it used to take 2 weeks to send a letter to someone the other side of the world. Now you can talk with them with just a 'click'

i love the diversity of talking with people from different countries/cultures

Plus, I love sharing my writing and reading others

• cause @MissNowhere is here

• It's a form of escapism for me.

• I like GaG most of all, because of the community that this website is. It isn't just a passive forum site!

• I don't it's just the only site with this format.

• Hmm because I get away with so much crap xD
    But in all seriousness I enjoy it because I have met some really nice people here... some douches too but mainly nice.

• I like helping out users and meeting new people

• Gag is always their whenever I'm getting bored or when I'm not feeling like to sleep
    It give us opportunity to give and take opinion from people of different countries we get an idea what type of thinking they have
    And yes, I'll not forget to say gag is full of amazing people you can talk to them if the wanna talk back lol
    I have find some really sweet friends here :)
    Though it does not waste time I think (this line is completely lie 😛)

• I like GAG because u get to get down on so much more of a social level than real life, I feel, and also all the really cool people I meet!

• lots of awesome people
    great at killing time/boredom
    you can help people
    it's easier for me to interact with other people than in real life...

those are the most important ones for me :)

• I see there are a lot of interesting people on here and I should start to talk to some of them I think lol but tbh I'm not sure why I'm here, there are one or two people I like to talk to but really other than that I question why I'm here lmao

• Because the questions are so specific that google can't even answer those kind of questions. Hope you know what I mean.

• I don't even like this place it's just that the people are kinda entertaining

• Because here we get to talk about shit you can't talk about anywhere else. Also you meet awsome people, like you

• Cause you're here

• Wait, I like gag? I thought I was on here because I have nothing better to do :D

• I have no life so I come on here for the interesting people and the sometimes funny questions and answers.

• The honesty & openness of some people. Its a good place to come if you're embarrassed to ask someone in person. I like that girls answer in a mature way & don't think you're a perv or whatever.

• Damn it's bcoz we can ask girls what ever we want and can expect response sooner or later...
    Things which cannot be discussed elsewhere

• The people are cool and I made some new friends :3.. It's also very interesting :D.

• I like it for the same reason as you

• I like seeing the woman's point of view on things, Figuring out women is next to impossible, but this helps. ;)

• I like arguing with people.

• I like it because I met you, and because I met other cool people here. And to ask questions.

• It's good for wasting time.

• I need your opinions for my collection

• Pretty quick MHO's there, QA

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 11

• I love gag to the core.

• MAKES ME LAUGH A LOT SO YES.

• Because outside of the trolls and repeat dick/boob size/how do I look questions, it's a cool place with some pretty cool people.

• I like GaG because it is like a hang out for talking, asking for help and answering questions. We can relate to the experiences we read.

• I don't like GaG.

• It entertains me while I'm bored at work or school.

• Mostly because of the awesome people/friends on here :) <3

• The nice people, the questions,

• Because I get to know about different people, ethnicities, religions and culture!

• I love GaG because I get to hurt guy's feelings :)

• I only like gag when I'm bored.